Abiy Ahmed reportedly told Mohammed bin Zayed that the UAE was not fit to teach them Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Meanwhile in Somalia.
fr-1.jpg

"Warya, teach me alif baa taa."
:damedamn:

This guy is Oromo, the lowest IQ group in Africa, so it's clear that IQ has nothing to do with it.
:pachah1:

Still better than every present Somali politician, has a doctorate degree and is on the verge to be nominated for the Nobel peace prize. Now just name me one Somali politician who’s on bar with Abiy Ahmed :russ::damedamn:

Still better than every present Somali politician, has a doctorate degree and is on the verge to be nominated for the Nobel peace prize. Now just name me one Somali politician who’s on bar with Abiy Ahmed :russ::damedamn:
We could be on bar if we had a good country. But every somali politican gets paid by Ethiopia and UAE to not do shit so.

So you do admit your mentally inferior compared to Ethios to not even realise the external actors undermining/sabotaging your people’s development, Great.
Lol sorry? I said somali politicians! They get paid to keep somalia where it is at. Get a strong leader and all these retarded problems will go away

Wlhi i don't get why are some leaders so pussy?
Are they getting death threats or something like that?
If they wanna steal resources, they can steal from their own country and be visionary leaders then

The translation is accurate and PM Abiy is right. We don't want to import that fanatic primitive wahhabism. We have been practicing religion tolerance for centuries. Our country is a country where muslims and christians live side by side, mosques and churches pray side by side. Priests and Shakes become friends. We celebrate Ed and Christmas together. We don't want to drag our country into fanatic backward stupidity. God bless PM Abiy!

Btw, Abiy Ahmed is not a Muslim, he is an evangelical Christian but he recently had a meeting in the PM office and brought the divided Muslim groups together so that they may settle their disputes and become united. He also just united the Ethiopian orthodox church that was divided in two for 27 years. Even though he comes from a minority evangelical Christian religion, both Muslims and Orthodox christian love him.

The translation is accurate and PM Abiy is right. We don't want to import that fanatic primitive wahhabism. We have been practicing religion tolerance for centuries. Our country is a country where muslims and christians live side by side, mosques and churches pray side by side. Priests and Shakes become friends. We celebrate Ed and Christmas together. We don't want to drag our country into fanatic backward stupidity. God bless PM Abiy!

Btw, Abiy Ahmed is not a Muslim, he is an evangelical Christian but he recently had a meeting in the PM office and brought the divided Muslim groups together so that they may settle their disputes and become united. He also just united the Ethiopian orthodox church that was divided in two for 27 years. Even though he comes from a minority evangelical Christian religion, both Muslims and Orthodox christian love him.

Xabashi

Interesting. Thanks bro, I mistakenly thought Aby was a Muslim and it’s even mind boggling that an evangelical Christian is calling others extremists. Maybe, it’s because they are low on numbers. Anyway, if Ethiopia wants to develop further, they need the inclusivity of all the stakeholders. I wish you all the best. I hope that one day, when we get our act together, we will create a Horn of African Union.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Is that peice of shit hook nosed bastard forgetting Ethiopians were one the earliest Muslims even before his ancestors became Muslim that the sahabah sought refuge there doesn’t he know Harar has 99 masjids and the whole city is an Islamic center and he wants to talk about opening up Islamic center to teach what Wahabbiya so Ethiopian goes in sectarian war arrogant little reer baadiye good job Mr Abiy:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending