Abiy Ahmed reportedly told Mohammed bin Zayed that the UAE was not fit to teach them Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that peice of shit hook nosed bastard forgetting Ethiopians were one the earliest Muslims even before his ancestors became Muslim that the sahabah sought refuge there doesn’t he know Harar has 99 masjids and the whole city is an Islamic center and he wants to talk about opening up Islamic center to teach what Wahabbiya so Ethiopian goes in sectarian war arrogant little reer baadiye good job Mr Abiy:salute:
Inshallah there is a war.

Meanwhile in Somalia.
fr-1.jpg

"Warya, teach me alif baa taa."
:damedamn:
Shameful.
Farmagio sucks.

Xabashi

Interesting. Thanks bro, I mistakenly thought Aby was a Muslim and it’s even mind boggling that an evangelical Christian is calling others extremists. Maybe, it’s because they are low on numbers. Anyway, if Ethiopia wants to develop further, they need the inclusivity of all the stakeholders. I wish you all the best. I hope that one day, when we get our act together, we will create a Horn of African Union.
:trash:

@xabashi

Us Muslims never celebrate your pagan holidays like Christmas. We do not have anything in common with the pagan Habesha. I hate the label Abrahamic religion. Muslims and Jews worship the same God. Christians are always drawing their gods like the Hindus and the greeks. The 10 commandments clearly say to not draw images of God.

@xabashi

Us Muslims never celebrate your pagan holidays like Christmas. We do not have anything in common with the pagan Habesha. I hate the label Abrahamic religion. Muslims and Jews worship the same God. Christians are always drawing their gods like the Hindus and the greeks. The 10 commandments clearly say to not draw images of God.

Disappointed

Who is “us Muslims”? The Ethiopian muslims seem to be civilised and avoid to descend into anarchy. Somalis are intolerable towards one another and you are spewing that same chorus & see where it got us!!!

@AussieHustler

Somalia is in a horrible condition because we turned our backs on Allah during the communism. I hope Allah forgives us and makes us stronger.
We are more religiously conscious than we were back then. And even before communism. Somalis, like most islamic societies took their religion as dhaqan, rather than diin. How many somalis can understand the surahs they read during Salah?

@AussieHustler

Somalia is in a horrible condition because we turned our backs on Allah during the communism. I hope Allah forgives us and makes us stronger.

Embarrassing

Sxb, Somalis became more conservative about Islam and the problem is, it drove them too crazy.

Jokes aside, Somalis always worshipped their clans and religion came a distant second. The qabiil is God.

@AussieHustler

We are coming closer to Islam and I hope Allah guides us. Islam is always before Qabil because Allah will not ask us for our Qabil before we enter Paradise God willing.

Disappointed

Alshabaab attempted to unite Somalis under the authentic shariah of the 7th Century Islam and asked Somalis to give their loyalty to a caliph ruling a caliphate, but to no avail. Somalis rejected them and preferred their clan based fiefdoms. You were never seeking “to come closer under Islam”, Sxb, lying is haram.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We are more religiously conscious than we were back then. And even before communism. Somalis, like most islamic societies took their religion as dhaqan, rather than diin. How many somalis can understand the surahs they read during Salah?
There’s something called tafsiir all non Arabic speakers won’t understand the meaning with out tafsiir and it beneficial to learn Arabic because that would give us the knowledge to defends ourselves from Wahhabi goat fuckers that corrupted us for the last 30 years

Xabashi

Interesting. Thanks bro, I mistakenly thought Aby was a Muslim and it’s even mind boggling that an evangelical Christian is calling others extremists. Maybe, it’s because they are low on numbers. Anyway, if Ethiopia wants to develop further, they need the inclusivity of all the stakeholders. I wish you all the best. I hope that one day, when we get our act together, we will create a Horn of African Union.

Yes bro, many non-Ethiopians, including big media outlets like Aljazeera, see his name "Ahmed" (which in Ethiopian tradition comes from his father) and think he is a Muslim but every Ethiopian knows he is an evangelical Christian, we have even audio of him preaching the bible in his church. In Ethiopia we have even pastors with Muslims names. That is no surprising. His father is Muslim Oromo, his mother Orthodox Christian Amhara but the PM is an evangelical Christian, who married an evangelical christian Amhara.

Cocerning HOA Union, as PM Abiy said we need to stop fighting over artificial borders that were drawn by colonial masters. We should ignore these borders completely and let people cross, interact and do business as used to be in Africa for centuries. What is the difference between an Ethiopia Afar and Djibouti Afar or Eritrean Afar. The same goes for Somalis, Oromos etc. It is a disgrace for Africans to stick to this borders and even worse fight over them. They should have never been in place in the first place. These borders can stay on paper for all I care but should be ignored on the ground and never be allowed to separate families and never ever be a source of fighting.

Here is a video showing his wife leading evangelical christian worship session

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yes bro, many non-Ethiopians, including big media outlets like Aljazeera, see his name "Ahmed" (which in Ethiopian tradition comes from his father) and think he is a Muslim but every Ethiopian knows he is an evangelical Christian, we have even audio of him preaching the bible in his church. In Ethiopia we have even pastors with Muslims names. That is no surprising. His father is Muslim Oromo, his mother Orthodox Christian Amhara but the PM is an evangelical Christian, who married an evangelical christian Amhara.

Cocerning HOA Union, as PM Abiy said we need to stop fighting over artificial borders that were drawn by colonial masters. We should ignore these borders completely and let people cross, interact and do business as used to be in Africa for centuries. What is the difference between an Ethiopia Afar and Djibouti Afar or Eritrean Afar. The same goes for Somalis, Oromos etc. It is a disgrace for Africans to stick to this borders and even worse fight over them. They should have never been in place in the first place. These borders can stay on paper for all I care but should be ignored on the ground and never be allowed to separate families and never ever be a source of fighting.

imagine being a Muslim father and letting your kid become a gaal. Oromos are so strange.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

I prefer orthodox Christianity I don’t like evangelical nut jobs main supporters of Israel

@xabashi

:) Please don't embarrass yourself. I am not talking about you, :) I am talking about the sane, tolerant and very peace-loving ETHIOPIAN Muslims, with which I grew up with. My best friend was a Muslim until I was in 9th grade. We were neighbors until we moved and believe me I know what I am talking about. In Ethiopian culture you can't celebrate and feast alone without your neighbor. You have to invite your neighbors and celebrate with them. Only make sure you have kosher/halal food, that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.