Abiy Ahmed reportedly told Mohammed bin Zayed that the UAE was not fit to teach them Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wow, in few sentences I see too much evil. How is peaceful co-existence with their christian brothers not islamic but hating and wishing ill on them is islamic? Is Islam measured by hate? If so, then frankly, I would rather go to hell loving my neighbour and living with him/her peacefully than go to a Jannah of a hateful God! But I am very sure Islam doesn't teach hate, even though I have little knowledge about Islam.

:faysalwtf:

Ignore @Disappointed, he's a Bantu female troll. Islam teaches about peace and love.

By the way, Abiy Ahmed is a puppet of TPLF and was elected by the TPLF. The fake assassination attempt was a made up plot to make it seem like TPLF is an enemy of Abiy when in reality he's just a puppet and he's fooling you Ethiopians. Even Oromo intellectuals know this.

Ignore @Disappointed, he's a Bantu female troll. Islam teaches about peace and love.

By the way, Abiy Ahmed is a puppet of TPLF and was elected by the TPLF. The fake assassination attempt was a made up plot to make it seem like TPLF is an enemy of Abiy when in reality he's just a puppet and he's fooling you Ethiopians. Even Oromo intellectuals know this.

I don't know if you guys understand Amharic, if you only watch Ethiopian medias and see how many TPLF crimes are being exposed and blamed directly on TPLF daily, you would not say that. TPLF is gone! If you guys were able to listen the regional presidents how they confidently blame and defy TPLF, you would not say that. TPLF is now in Mekele and our relatives outside Tigray tell us there is no trait of TPLF left. Even Abdi Illey has come to the conclusion that TPLF has lost the federal power and hence he dared to blame the TPLF generals to save his a$$.

Believe me TPLF is nowhere to be found on the federal level. Tigreans are being replaced in every federal institutions including the security and spy agency. Further they are being replaced from every major government run companies like Ethio-telecom etc. If you guys know how anxious Tigreans are these days and how they are daily crying for their voices to be heard etc. You wouldn't say things like that. The time of TPLF putting a puppet PM and playing from behind is gone forever. Ethiopia is in a new post TPLF era. After 3-4 years of peaceful struggle, Ethiopia have successfully accomplished a peaceful transition of power and in 2 years time the first really free and democratic election will be held. We are free, free at last and the best of all is that we did it peacefully!!!

@Factz

:drakekidding:You have an unhealthy obsession with my identity and I'm not interested.

@xabashi

It's just like a devil pagan habesha to deflect what i was saying. Islam teaches peace but not stupidity. Habesha are animals that must be controlled. Humans don't make peace with an animal they put in cage or make it live in specific area-forest. You are overestimating your position filthy creature. Somalis will put your people in a confined area like pigs in pen.

@Factz

:drakekidding:You have an unhealthy obsession with my identity and I'm not interested.

@xabashi

It's just like a devil pagan habesha to deflect what i was saying. Islam teaches peace but not stupidity. Habesha are animals that must be controlled. Humans don't make peace with an animal they put in cage or make it live in specific area-forest. You are overestimating your position filthy creature. Somalis will put your people in a confined area like pigs in pen.

The likes of you blind haters are the main enemy of Somalia for providing Ethiopia and the rest of the world a justification to occupy Somalia for the foreseeable future. Let alone to put us in confined area, the likes of you will never come near controlling power in Somalia for the next 100 years. Mr. big mouth, how about first finding 1000 troops to relief the burden from AMISOM before you talk tough on Ethiopia? This is from Jul 31, 2018.

@xabashi

Ethiopian, Kenyan, and Amisom troops are only undermining Somalia. They don't want us to become stronger because they fear us as they should. Somalis are natural entrepreneurs that would easily have double-digit economic growth if other countries were not interfering in our politics. Somalia is an active war zone but we have the best telecommunication in Africa.
And We don't even need to put you in cages anymore. Our Oromo brothers now control Ethiopia and they will begin caging Habeshas like humans cage animals in zoos. Prime minister Ahmed may not cage the raw meat eater cannibal Amhara but he will definitely cage some other Habash.

@xabashi

Ethiopian, Kenyan, and Amisom troops are only undermining Somalia. They don't want us to become stronger because they fear us as they should. Somalis are natural entrepreneurs that would easily have double-digit economic growth if other countries were not interfering in our politics. Somalia is an active war zone but we have the best telecommunication in Africa.
And We don't even need to put you in cages anymore. Our Oromo brothers now control Ethiopia and they will begin caging Habeshas like humans cage animals in zoos. Prime minister Ahmed may not cage the raw meat eater cannibal Amhara but he will definitely cage some other Habash.

Hmm let's see why the troops are there in the first place. Let me think where all that started. Wait ... People like you started to attack sovereign Ethiopia out of the blue massacring civilians and trying to change borders by force. Hmm And here you are still not get it and think you can do your idiotic adventure all over again. Be my guest.

And don't worry about Oromos or PM Abiy, they won't harm Habeshas. We have lived with our Oromo brothers for too long to know who they are. They will be protecting and making Ethiopia great again. But thank you for your concern :)

61sFNVgA2FL._SX385_.jpg

If I was the leader of Somalia every single wahabbi sheikh would be put in a concentration camp until the populace is fully un-wahabbized

Then I exile them to Saudi Arabia

@xabashi

We will change the borders. This time the commies won't get in our way. Oromos are Cushites like us Somalis. They don't share blood with u like they share with us. Oromos will do what is best for all Cushites which is to remove Habeshas from the Horn of Africa and return them to their homeland warzone Yemen.

@xabashi

We will change the borders. This time the commies won't get in our way. Oromos are Cushites like us Somalis. They don't share blood with u like they share with us. Oromos will do what is best for all Cushites which is to remove Habeshas from the Horn of Africa and return them to their homeland warzone Yemen.

You problem is that you have no clue about the internals of Ethiopians including the Oromos who are in charge today. Forget this Cushites nonsense. If you think the current Oromo leaders think about this nonesense then you are in for a big surprised. They are nationalist Ethiopians and will do everything to protect Ethiopia, period.

@xabashi

It seems that the Oromos have betrayed my people so I will address u after this stand off is over.

Any Somali or Muslim shaking hands with a habesh pagan is disgusting and weak.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
somalis had wadad writting system which was useful to counter arabian influence on the deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending