Abiy Ahmed insults the somali massacre Karamardha

Did he really request statute of derg to be built using his book proceeds? I thought it was somaliland propaganda

Oh, no. Cagjar is so far into this Ethiopianst ideology, that you should not even give him the benefit of the doubt with regards to his addis masters colleagues. :mjlol:

Daljir is a prominent Somali media as well, so I wouldn't doubt them. But he basically says this in Amharic.

Skärmavbild 2023-03-20 kl. 21.13.34.png

Faisal is a good guy to follow for DDS news despite the claims he’s anti-irir
he's not anti-irir, his tweets shed light about all the harm Ethiopian gov does to all Somali in DDS regardless of their clans. We need to be all united when it comes to this topic, Ethiopia and oromos are a threat to all of us.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
he's not anti-irir, his tweets shed light about all the harm Ethiopian gov does to all Somali in DDS regardless of their clans. We need to be all united when it comes to this topic, Ethiopia and oromos are a threat to all of us.
I called it claims, I personally think he’s reasonable tbh and hence why I said he’s a good guy to follow

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you hear a message, always check the messenger. There have been massive attacks against President Cagjar engineered by Somaliland loyalists. Now, don't let fake slogans fool you!
I know but he’s still a puppet that was personally chosen by Abiy.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
the victors write history even tho the aidtopian victory was absolut shameful, the 7 nation that helped them deserves the credit not these cowards

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Mashallah, let the adoon humiliate himself. imagine your legacy will be know as the man who erected a statue of people who comitted mass murder.

Last edited:
Cagjar hosted the SSC conference before the war broke out. I can see why they accuse him of supporting the war.
cagjar waa caasi.
his hooyo is isaq.
as much as I am supporting the dhulbahante in this war because they are in the right, I would never directly organize a war against my reer abti. Even if they are fighting my reer aabo. no fucking way man. caasi weeye cagjar

Mashallah, let the adoon humiliate himself. imagine your legacy will be know as the man who erected a statue of people who comitted mass murder.
would you rather have an idor adoon who'll erect that monument and f*ck you up in gashamo and daroor by arming his people?

I support my adeer mustafe cagjar even if he's a treasonous dog!
Ogaden dog> Irir or whatever they call themsevles Dog.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
would you rather have an idor adoon who'll erect that monument and f*ck you up in gashamo and daroor by arming his people?

I support my adeer mustafe cagjar even if he's a treasonous dog!
Ogaden dog> Irir or whatever they call themsevles Dog.
Which OG is going to listen to Isaaq Amhara servant? without Ogaden DDS becomes ungovernable.

Abaq

VIP
It seems a lot of the Twitter posts sharing story somaliland accounts 🤔 , working overtime to tarnish Ogaden because they losing to in las canood
They are desperate pathetic individuals. They live under me in Gaashaamo and Xarshin and hate it so much they think sucking up to the Axmaar will change anything for them

Trending

Latest posts