Abiy Ahmed insults the somali massacre Karamardha

Abiy Ahmed infront of Cagjar has said revenue from his new book will be used to build a monument for Derg soldiers in Karamardha
" Almost 44 years ago, the Western Somali Liberation Front (WSLF), aided and assisted by the Somali National Army, seized Karamardha and most of the Western Somali territory. This historic victory was erased by a massive deployment by the Warsaw Pact in favor of Ethiopia, thereby handing down a setback to Pan-Somali dream"
" Jigjiga and most of the lowlands would have been inaccessible to Ethiopia had it not been the Karamardha passage"
the Derg subsequently massacred 300+ somalis for aiding Somalia.

Last edited:
This is very sad to see. Somali ppl in Ethiopia should just climb the ladder in Ethiopian politics and become the big dogs like Oromo/tigray. The west will never allow Ethiopia to dismantle so rather fight for your rights than forever wait for a secession that’s not coming. May Allah have mercy on all the victims that lost their lives in the hands of the Derg/tplf.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
It seems a lot of the Twitter posts sharing story somaliland accounts 🤔 , working overtime to tarnish Ogaden because they losing to in las canood

This is very sad to see. Somali ppl in Ethiopia should just climb the ladder in Ethiopian politics and become the big dogs like Oromo/tigray. The west will never allow Ethiopia to dismantle so rather fight for your rights than forever wait for a secession that’s not coming. May Allah have mercy on all the victims that lost their lives in the hands of the Derg/tplf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
413F8282-337B-4185-8EF7-A689F778D234.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A more shameful day than even when FGS abducted Qalbidhagax and handed him to Ethiopia and Cabinet proscribed ONLF as terrorists

One things to keep in mind, the monument itself isn't the issue but the humiliations and letting them spit at your face with the commemorations. I wouldn't be surprised if he had relatives who partook in the war as well. Nevertheless, good to find out that, this is how he's chosen to pay tribute to them. :drakewtf:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
One things to keep in mind, the monument itself isn't the issue but the humiliations and letting them spit at your face with the commemorations. I wouldn't be surprised if he had relatives who partook in the war as well. Good to find out that, this is how he's paying tribute to them. :drakewtf:

When Somaliweyne is realized in that same spot we should install a monument to mock Abiy and the Derg.

Garaad diinle

 
I can somewhat feel somalis lurking and reading this thread thinking to themselves we're all east africans this not a big deal we should get a long together somali are delusional ethiopians are nice people. All i can tell you is this.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
One things to keep in mind, the monument itself isn't the issue but the humiliations and letting them spit at your face with the commemorations. I wouldn't be surprised if he had relatives who partook in the war as well. Nevertheless, good to find out that, this is how he's chosen to pay tribute to them. :drakewtf:

Did he really request statute of derg to be built using his book proceeds? I thought it was somaliland propaganda

Did he really request statute of derg to be built using his book proceeds? I thought it was somaliland propaganda

Bro, the claim makes no sense. No sitting head of state would request a regional president to use the proceeds of his book to build a moment for something that happened in the past where the people in the region are not supportive.

Keep in mind the same people who are running with the campaign are also legitimizing a qoti group of people called Jaarso to be Somalis and were creating some fake abtiris for them. The whole story is fake.

Oromo slave needs to learn his place, I cannot stand these animals. I have no idea why we tolerate them and allow them to roam free in Bosaso and Garowe.