Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

Correction..
Abdullahi Yusuf was a Somali hero.. He's the founding father of the current Somali government in muqdisho.
Secondly.. He did not ask Ethiopia to save him, they were part of a peacekeeping forces assigned by the international community to flash out the terrorist filth taking root in Southern Somalia.. Abdullahi Yusuf could've been safe and secure in Puntland had he wished. AY was a true Somali nationalist who had visions of bringing Somalia back to its feets after the moryaan anarchist brought the country down to its knees.. The moryaans even looted national monuments such as the Sayid's statue and Xaawo Taako monument just to name a few.. You seem to be prejudice and blinded by qabyaalad. I can't take you serious.

I will @ you next time, if I want to hear some of the fairy tale of the local Garoowe Makhaayad.

As for the so called Moryaans they did a great service for all Muslims around the glob. Except for the fact the Sayid was terrorist and Xawo Taako a fictional character, statues of humans are Shirk and not part of our religion.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
473.jpg

>TFW abdulahi yusuf sacrifice 20.000 somalis so that siad barres nepwew could create another kacaan regime.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My friend you always talk like you are a shiekh. Which shiekh would faan over looting over other Muslims properties and then killing. You are not a wadani, you are basically a hawiye version of dr osman
While praising killing civilians in Xamar and call it taming or bringing govt

f*ck off Darod

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So it's alright for you bantu mjs to praise a terrorist like abdullahi yusuf, morgan and madoobe but we cannot do the same?

At first I cursed caydiid for what he did but thanks for showing me your fucking true colors. May Allah bless caydiid and may the lot of you end up in jahannam. I will praise caydiid and every warlord of hawiye from now on.

Warlord is someone who kills civilians unauthorized by national or international reasons. U can't call Bush a warlord for killing million of afghanis for hosting terrorist group when they were given their orders to hand him in and they didn't. There is no records of any Majerten Morgan/Abdillahi targetting innocent civilians, we fought only thugs who were armed. It was Aideed that cleansed un-armed civilians and so did the SNM.

That's why you embarass yourself in the world and why the world supports PL to manage you, they see your qabil driven competition majerten did this and that looma fadhiyo, wax sheeg waryaa or get of the fuckin stage and say my ambuulo brain is to stupid and I dont want to look stupid. You will always be dealt with by me a Majertenist, I may be very critical of my clan but it's so they improve, but you I believe I own like slave plantation and you belong my BIG CALOOL and there is no fucking other calool you can go to besides XALANE who always SPEAKS TO ME about you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If 100 people thugs were in the streets of America, they will be killed, that is not civilian murder. Thousands of you thugs were armed and shooting, the americans even did the same to you when they entered in black hawk down, there is no sympathy for people who live by gun, no compensation, no mag, in fact it's rules of engagement only for them. You son of you will be dealt with, if u carry a gun in puntland I will rush you and put a bullet in you head, your no longer a civilian WAX II WAASHAY WAXAD TAHAY ADOON because only ADOON LIKE U DONT KNOW GOVT. How can you be free nasab man if you dont how to build a govt and ppl build it for you its because u were LIVING UNDER PEOPLE AND USUALLY SLAVED

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdalla They are 'adoon' caadi ah @Zaara know this, look at african americans in calool of white man, xitaa marki loo dhiibo mayor yar it turns out to be like detroit, arent hawiye the same, they dont get this shit sxb, waa la haysan jiray just like african american plus they always use the 'yaan la dambabin' lik adoomada oo justice uu coyo waa fuckin duli la haysta ah

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Warlord is someone who kills civilians unauthorized by national or international reasons. U can't call Bush a warlord for killing million of afghanis for hosting terrorist group when they were given their orders to hand him in and they didn't. There is no records of any Majerten Morgan/Abdillahi targetting innocent civilians, we fought only thugs who were armed. It was Aideed that cleansed un-armed civilians and so did the SNM.

That's why you embarass yourself in the world and why the world supports PL to manage you, they see your qabil driven competition majerten did this and that looma fadhiyo, wax sheeg waryaa or get of the fuckin stage and say my ambuulo brain is to stupid and I dont want to look stupid. You will always be dealt with by me a Majertenist, I may be very critical of my clan but it's so they improve, but you I believe I own like slave plantation and you belong my BIG CALOOL and there is no fucking other calool you can go to besides XALANE who always SPEAKS TO ME about you

LONG LIVE CAYDIID

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are you serious sxb.. This guys militia were going from house to house to murder any Daroods left in the cities they took over.. If he was really smart he would've governed the country after Siad Barre left.. The hawiye warlords turned muqdisho into a ghost town.. It's thanks to the likes of Caydiid Somalia is fractured beyond repair.. Btw Caydiids militia were funded, armed and trained by Ethiopia..
Caydiid waa awliyo,Eebe Jannada ha ka waraabiyo :salute:

Any Darod thrown out of Xamar is jihad. AY naclada Eebe haku dhaco :denzelnigga:

While praising killing civilians in Xamar and call it taming or bringing govt

f*ck off Darod
Wtf why would you bring tribal nonsense to me? When I’m the only nigga on this site who would karbash his own clan for a good government, im Dhulbahante and I believe tukeh should be hanged along with every garaad in my clan who advocate killing other somalis, f*ck Darod I agree I don’t believe in silly Arab fairytales. But f*ck Samaale dir and isaaq too for dividing us. You should leave wadani shit to dudes like me who are real wadanis while you are fake wadani who supports his qabil first even when they do wrong. Im against my clan due to them stealing land from innocent Bajunis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdalla they are 'adoon' caadi ah same symptoms as african american. They cry for justice, somalinimo soo ma arag 'somaliyay' bay uu coyan. They are stateless GM/HS. Hamar was state-less till majerten put them in SFG. Colonials sit there baby sitting them like the past knowing their slave origins. What gives it away when given position it turns to shit like african americans in detroit because ma 'jiro caqli dawladeed' he is learning it now without telling u or embarassin himself. Plus all they care about is their 'hair style' these adoomo soo ma arag and their skin color just look at the symptoms of african americans and u will see identical in hawiye. He is trying to sell his body to u weeye and face kkkk ma jira 'caqli' wuu qarinaya adoonadmisa and povertykisa iyo dawlad xumadisa. Thats why they spent money on gold, shoes, they check their hair, and skin color. Hawiye is the same niyahow, lets just be honest waa ADOON WEEYE

Reread my post, I said u are one of the most sane users here, regardless of your tribe, but still you have some views based on your backround, or how can you Abdullahi Yusuf a HERO ?

As for the Sayid I use to love him as well, but if you read all primary historical sources about his life it is clear he was a Khawaarij who only caused Fitna amongst the Muslims.

That reminds me of the Saudis who are told fary tales about Ibn Cabdi Wahaab, altough he fought Muslims and not non believers. The difference is Cabdil Wahaab had some knowldge about Islam ( no where near being a scholar) , whereas the Sayid was a qabilist terrorist who probably couldn't even speak or read Arabic and understand the Quran.

Look I hear your argument and it is a fair argument am not oblivious to what happened but the image the Sayid the freedom fighter is hard to erase

The fear the foreign enemies had of the Sayid does not absolve him of what we would now consider terror to the locals.

My bias stems from the fact I'm a southerner and we remained largely unaffected by the Sayid disastrous actions and infact used the image of the Darawiish to fuel our National struggle