Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

The chaos in Somaliya is thanks to him. Without his act of treason, there would be no Al Shabaab

That is not a valid argument.

The Shabab which where part & parcel of the Maxakiim where enemies of President Yusuf and Somalia

From all the rebel group leaders he is the only one that succeeded to bring back the Government and that is what history will remember him for.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That is not a valid argument.

The Shabab which where part & parcel of the Maxakiim where enemies of President Yusuf and Somalia

From all the rebel group leaders he is the only one that succeeded to bring back the Government and that is what history will remember him for.
Say that to the victims of the Ethiopian Invasion. You all like to make a scene out of the civilian casualties of Caydiids resistance but like to gloss over the destruction caused by Abdullahi Yusuf.

He is a hero only to Darod. Hawiyah and Raxanwayn and Dir despise this war criminal bastard

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Sister your slave I wont lie to u, u appeal to emotions like lets no sin, black lives matter, white man colonized us like the african colonies, because u have the same experience wax la gumeeyo oo la ibsado ba tahay so u try make the world feel sorry for u and say 'yaan la dambabin' and u think it works because we know weak ppl do this, PL is an independent kingdom, we know it's not about emotions but 'dan la kala badeshto' aduunka so we both can benefit, we won't sit appealing to 'lets act religious and lets act persecuted' that is what eelay and poor people do and you do the same thing and I know why, your poor sister dadkina waxba ma haystan look at them relying on diaspora investment but before only 4 dukamo bakaaraha which is owned by all somalis u dont even own that sister, u live the worst lives in the diaspora and all u do is watch your master MAJERTEN marku wax samayo u copy,

I own u and when I see your ppl 'I just smile' but that is the truth and so all somalis they will 'smile' at u markay og yihin IN LAGU HAYSTO and u cant go anywhere sister except terrorism and shabab and the world knows it, they will not allow u to have power ever after 91 and warlords and shabab

Macalin M

Out here
Let’s give it up for this legend while we’re at it!
upload_2020-1-25_13-50-40.jpeg

He started the rebellion against the kacaan government, he got arms and help from Ethiopia in the 1980s

He is an agent of chaos. If we look at abdullahi Yusuf's history we always see him be involved or instigating conflicts.

Say that to the victims of the Ethiopian Invasion. You all like to make a scene out of the civilian casualties of Caydiids resistance but like to gloss over the destruction caused by Abdullahi Yusuf.

He is a hero only to Darod. Hawiyah and Raxanwayn and Dir despise this war criminal bastard

President Yusuf called for dialogue with the Maxakiim before they threatened the young Somali Government that was based in Baydhabo.

Instead of peacefully handing over the capital city to the Government the Khawaraaji Terrorists Maxakiim expanded their rule and attempted to invade Baydhabo, which caused the full scale Ethiopian Invasion.

President Yusuf is a hero to all Somalia including Hawiye just ask Salaad Cali Jeele

Sister your slave I wont lie to u, u appeal to emotions like lets no sin, black lives matter, white man colonized us like the african colonies, because u have the same experience wax la gumeeyo oo la ibsado ba tahay so u try make the world feel sorry for u and say 'yaan la dambabin' and u think it works because we know weak ppl do this, PL is an independent kingdom, we know it's not about emotions but 'dan la kala badeshto' aduunka so we both can benefit, we won't sit appealing to 'lets act religious and lets act persecuted' that is what eelay and poor people do and you do the same thing and I know why, your poor sister dadkina waxba ma haystan look at them relying on diaspora investment but before only 4 dukamo bakaaraha which is owned by all somalis u dont even own that sister, u live the worst lives in the diaspora and all u do is watch your master MAJERTEN marku wax samayo u copy,

I own u and when I see your ppl 'I just smile' but that is the truth and so all somalis they will 'smile' at u markay og yihin IN LAGU HAYSTO and u cant go anywhere sister except terrorism and shabab and the world knows it, they will not allow u to have power ever after 91 and warlords and shabab
:lolbron:Sheeko macaan

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
President Yusuf called for dialogue with the Maxakiim before they threatened the young Somali Government that was based in Baydhabo.

Instead of peacefully handing over the capital city to the Government the Khawaraaji Terrorists Maxakiim expanded their rule and attempted to invade Baydhabo, which caused the full scale Ethiopian Invasion.

President Yusuf is a hero to all Somalia including Hawiye just ask Salaad Cali Jeele

Speak for yourself. That nacalad is not our hero

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Presidents who behave like CEO and purchase their seat thru the shareholder parliament is your hero right? leaders who spend donor funds into corruption and do not make mogadishu is secure. We can mathamatically prove the financial losses since hawiye came into power and marehan? the world just cares for statistic how u gonna explain burning funds and not providing a return? that means anyone can just keep a job and not work sxb? your a fucking loser oo uu bahan slave trade lagu celiyo

Céleste

Presidents who behave like CEO and purchase their seat thru the shareholder parliament is your hero right? leaders who spend donor funds into corruption and do not make mogadishu is secure. We can mathamatically prove the financial losses since hawiye came into power and marehan? the world just cares for statistic how u gonna explain burning funds and not providing a return? that means anyone can just keep a job and not work sxb? your a fucking loser oo uu bahan slave trade lagu celiyo

;)well I didnt steal anything now did I? Hawiye is a noble clan and the purest among all clans. A slave cannot call its master a slave. Remind us how yall have bantu blood running through your veins.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
the ethiopian invasion/occupation caused the deaths of 20,000 people withing 2 years compared to al-shabaab who killed 4,000 within a decade.
It’s astonishing how such a man ,who allowed 20 thousand of his own countrymen to be slaughtered, to be praised so much.

Somalis need to stop praising and defending evil men just because the person hails from they’re clan.

In the end, Allah will deal with him.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
the ethiopian invasion/occupation caused the deaths of 20,000 people withing 2 years compared to al-shabaab who killed 4,000 within a decade.

20,000 people means millions of people were saved and moving towards progress, it's quantifiable and the world agreed and signed of on it so the whole world is wrong right but hawiye is right?. Prior to Abdillahi Yusuf invasion, the whole nation didn't have access to the world because those moryans/warlords were holding the capital city to no government like HS/GM is now, they can hold themselves into no govt because it doesn't impact on me or the nation, do u see me give two shits about gm/hs, 'saamayn' iguma laha. Our seat in Somalia is designated in the UN, we cannot begin diplomatic relations/trade/tourism/scholarships/investments/security discussion or access to the UN or anything at trans-national level without a nation state or else it will mean even hawiye moryan can speak to saudi or america, u don't understand state protocols, waxad rabta inaad manta baratid but it takes 300 years and that's why ur regions are state less today, waxba kama taqana dawladnimo, you perform better being dependent region on the SFG which is Majerten founded shirkad anyways, mar walbo calool majerten ba ku jirta, and just wait for 'federal tax' money to fund your dependent regions, this is the truth or else stay there wasting 20 years building something that will never happen because u r pure 'adoon' if you are not adoon then u would know how to be government or kingdom, only 'adoon' don't know that hence u were slave traded is most likely the case in the past.

At federal level if they choose to continue to live like that they will be 'federal territories' dependent on 'somali federal taxes' that's where those regions are heading as their not self-sustainable because hawiye is poor as f*ck(that's why they loot) you wouldn't need to loot if you were rich.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There’s no point in trying to argue with a mad man

Just naga tag I don't accept 'faataxo' iyo 'your sinning' shit. I am raw nigga because I am angry my people are being restricted from becoming eduated and rich because of some slave traded piece of shit called hawiye and yes u were adoon, only adoon don't know govt and look at GM/HS and before Hamar was no dawlad, abahina wasa, I will fight u where-ever u r and speak and confront you in public or online, kama xishoo in aan dadkayga badbaadiyo.

I am like this when I see Hawiye/Isaaq begging, sympathy, moryan, shabab
giphy.gif

I just say calool majerten ba diidan tihin soo ma aha(SFG founded by us) lakin ogaada Calool kale ma jiro except dawlad la'an so sign a treaty you damn aborigines. If I am seen to catch feelings or emotions ama 'sinning' kulaha bah dubays my clan will die and not grow all for what to PLEASE your black lives matter iyo illahi ka cabso shit? illahi waxan cabsanaya markay bah dubays GDP 10 billion tahay and we moving to conquer markets and knowledge transfers like my REAL NIGGAS DID THE JEWS FOR 3000 YEARS

Take is with easy with the cursing. It isn't an opinion held only by people like me but academics, former generals, even President Barre loyalists.

Our current President and his party are all of that opinion.

Btw if President Yusuf and the Somali government where the Bad guys does that make Ceyrow, Sheikh Sharif, Mukhtar Robow, Dahir Aweys, Fidow, Ahmed Madoobe, Barre Qooje, Ali Dheere the Good guys :zhqjlmx:

Céleste

:gucciwhat:hawiye is poor kulahaa. Nigga abgaal and habargidir are one of the richest clans in somalia foh with that bullshit.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
20,000 people means millions of people were saved and moving towards progress, it's quantifiable and the world agreed and signed of on it so the whole world is wrong right but hawiye is right?. Prior to Abdillahi Yusuf invasion, the whole nation didn't have access to the world because those moryans/warlords were holding the capital city to no government like HS/GM is now, they can hold themselves into no govt because it doesn't impact on me or the nation, do u see me give two shits about gm/hs, 'saamayn' iguma laha. Our seat in Somalia is designated in the UN, we cannot begin trade/tourism/scholarships/investments/UN or anything without a nation state or else it will mean even hawiye moryan can speak to saudi or america, u don't understand state protocols, waxad rabta inaad manta baratid but it takes 300 years and that's why ur regions are state less today, waxba kama taqana dawladnimo, you perform better being dependent region on the SFG which is Majerten founded shirkad anyways, mar walbo calool majerten ba ku jirta, and just wait for 'federal tax' money to fund your dependent regions, this is the truth or else stay there wasting 20 years building something that will never happen because u r pure 'adoon' if you are not adoon then u would know how to be government or kingdom, only 'adoon' don't know that hence u were slave traded is most likely the case in the past.

At federal level if they choose to continue to live like that they will be 'federal territories' dependent on 'somali federal taxes' that's where those regions are heading as their not self-sustainable because hawiye is poor as f*ck(that's why they loot) you wouldn't need to loot if you were rich.
you do know that abdulahi used moryaan and warlord to fight against islamist who had control of mogadishu? also when icu left mogadishu rampant looting and lawlessness returned

Céleste

Take is with easy with the cursing. It isn't an opinion held only by people like me but academics, former generals, even President Barre loyalists.

Our current President and his party are all of that opinion.

Btw if President Yusuf and the Somali government where the Bad guys does that make Ceyrow, Sheikh Sharif, Mukhtar Robow, Dahir Aweys, Fidow, Ahmed Madoobe, Barre Qooje, Ali Dheere the Good guys :zhqjlmx:

Well then every one of you is a c*nt

Latest posts