Abdikarin Sh Muse at the Mogadishu Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
If we were a sovereign nation, then our army could have taken control of the Mogadishu airport and freed him. Very sad indeed. May Allah grant him Jannah, we know they're going to torture and then kill him off.

Those look like habashi soldiers,

And that airport looks like Gode airport, which means he could already be in ethiopia.

Sad wallahi, what's wrong with this administration. This is the 2nd Somali they're handing over to be tortured and killed. On EID no less..

Those look like habashi soldiers,

And that airport looks like Gode airport, which means he could already be in ethiopia.

Sad wallahi, what's wrong with this administration. This is the 2nd Somali they're handing over to be tortured and killed. On EID no less..
@Mu'ādh Correction: I was wrong, I thought this was another guy looking at the picture. I literally singlehandedly made my EID worse in thinking they handed over 2 people.
What was I thinking :snoop:

Apologies for the misinformation.

I believe that airport is Gode though, and those definitely look like habashi scum.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
This is what happens when we have a divided country, Somaliland, Puntland, South West, Hiran, Jubbaland AKA qabil states, it all breeds corruption and weak governmental institutions. This is your sins for follow clans and not the central government, this would never happen pre-civil war. Our ancestors turn in their graves.

people have invested too much in the gov to care about such incidents while other regions outside of mogadishu arent even aware!.this is wrong but anti-peace elements using this for propoganda r worse.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Are those xabashi soldiers next to him?

Yes they are. Look at the way they role the sleeves of their fatigues and the high waist of their pants, a common practice among Xabashi army

Good eye sir. All signs point to these two soldiers being Xabashi army l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending