#AbdiExit could have some consequences!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not true akhy beckys are well behaved.
No way fam she's gonna learn your children gaalnimo and since you live in Western country and Somalian are one of lowest poorest people kid would lean more.to.Cadaan side

No way fam she's gonna learn your children gaalnimo and since you live in Western country and Somalian are one of lowest poorest people kid would lean more.to.Cadaan side
If that's if you raised up in the ghetto kkk, if he was raised in a white neighborhood he will be the next steve jobs.

White women are the most innocent since they grow up in 0 conflict backgrounds with privilege.

Latinas, Arabs and Africans have too much mental baggage

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Ethiopians got it worse. Their children always come out looking like Brazilians
FAD312C4-F845-48C4-8D83-3406B8236A29.png

At least our genes mostly pop out people who look like Somalis like maya jama or that Thai/Somali model I forgot

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I will approve of this sadly it's a reality
If they are from outcast minorities , they should marry out
If a Tumaal man happens to mix with one of Afarta Qabiil then his child will witness an non stop and unending backlashes , intense discrimination among the Somali crowd

The same wouldn't apply when marrying an outsider , that child will likely grow up in a normal environment than his father , yes he would face discrimination as a mixed race kid in whatever country he resides in and that's general for biracial people
All those negative slurs Miidgaan Booooon Gaal Madow will wash away aswell as his father's features due note that the child will likely have his mother's feature more frequently

I'm not suggesting this at all , but this is a better alternative for the marginalised communities they won't face these hysterias

this is not a surprising news to me, I have always said Soomaalida waa dark-skinned Caucasians

as for why our skin is darker than our Caucasian brothers....

EP5rkG2XsAEVXd2.jpg