#AbdiExit could have some consequences!

I'm telling y'all, if you are somali and create a child with an ajanbi, that kid is gonna look exactly like them. You are gonna be raising a Tyler, Sanjeet, Hamza, Jose, Wong

I have an Uncle that married a South American, his kids look like they are natives of Brazil.
Tbh.

Somali + Italian = Mizrahi Jewish.

800px-Jonis_Bascir.jpg
He doesn't look Jewish at all.

Ethnic Jews ( Mizrahi, Ashkenazi & Sephardi) have the Levantine look:
ariel-helwani (1).jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

sigal-samuel-thumbnail-1439161274.jpg

038_5.jpg

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That white kid is Habar Yonis. Amir shouldn't have dipped twice though since his father already dipped in a white woman.
That's what happens. Dip once, you get half white, dip twice you get germanic aryan.

I guess the rumours were true. We founded the german race. They better thank us for their period of glory. We reject the Fat L they took in ww1 and ww2 tho.

:gucciwhat::kanyehmm::holeup:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We're a wholly pure race.
:draketf:
Probably the purest. Since we dilute so easily. The others have mixed with each other for generations, so they all have similar shapes and features, their mixing is not as noticeable.

Someone needs to study this shit, it could be a ground breaking discovery. So far Bantu have birthed most races including the aboriginese, polynesians and chinese since they have similar noses and we the majority of european races. Africans truly are the original. All possibilities come from us.
:hmm:

Probably the purest. Since we dilute so easily. The others have mixed with each other for generations, so they all have similar shapes and features, their mixing is not as noticeable.

Someone needs to study this shit, it could be a ground breaking discovery. So far Bantu have birthed most races including the aboriginese, polynesians and chinese since they have similar noses and we the majority of european races. Africans truly are the original. All possibilities come from us.
:hmm:
:williamswtf:
That is not true

A lot of you ain’t seen many half Somalis lol. This is not the norm. I know many half Somalis half white niggas. The only ones I’ve seen that don’t look like a lightskin Somali, are the ones with cadcad parents.

The weak genes stereotype isn't exaggeration. My aunt's daughter would be indistinguishable from a Pakistani crowd.

Its like yall dont know jack shit.

Weak genes? Are yall fucking dumb?

Lets go by bone structure. By that figure Somalis are Caucasoid and in line with rest of West Asia, North Africa and Europe. That means the structure of the face wont change much.

Then skin tone. Mixed kids can hypotetichally go anywhere from the skin tone of either parents lineage (not just the parents skin tone, because they can carry genes not expressed). Usually it will fall within that spectrum, but tan much more easily.

Hair. Somalis have anywhere from kinky (rare) to the normal range of curly to straight. So mix that with a stronger affinity for straight hair and you usually get wavy to straight hair. Hair color works the same way.

Now, the thing is that for some reason you genetically illiterate fuckers think that a mixed kid will look just like any mulatto with a West African parent. We dont have a low and eide face with a wide nose and kinky hair that is DIFECTLY the opposite of a Caucasoid profile, meaning a mix will be way more extreme.
This guy has a Somali father (Isaaq) and Swedish mom

His son is blue eyed and blonde hair

"Hes isaaq" but doesnt mention that he already is of mixed heritage, and doesnt know that mixed kids have a lighter colorued hair that darkens as they age. Shit my fucking iraqi friend was a blonde kid before it turned black.

Lastly, its fucked up to use kids to mock and laugh, and sad that you also expect kids to look like their adult parents WHEN THEYRE FUCKING KIDS.

/rant over

Its like yall dont know jack shit.

Weak genes? Are yall fucking dumb?

Lets go by bone structure. By that figure Somalis are Caucasoid and in line with rest of West Asia, North Africa and Europe. That means the structure of the face wont change much.

Then skin tone. Mixed kids can hypotetichally go anywhere from the skin tone of either parents lineage (not just the parents skin tone, because they can carry genes not expressed). Usually it will fall within that spectrum, but tan much more easily.

Hair. Somalis have anywhere from kinky (rare) to the normal range of curly to straight. So mix that with a stronger affinity for straight hair and you usually get wavy to straight hair. Hair color works the same way.

Now, the thing is that for some reason you genetically illiterate fuckers think that a mixed kid will look just like any mulatto with a West African parent. We dont have a low and eide face with a wide nose and kinky hair that is DIFECTLY the opposite of a Caucasoid profile, meaning a mix will be way more extreme.

"Hes isaaq" but doesnt mention that he already is of mixed heritage, and doesnt know that mixed kids have a lighter colorued hair that darkens as they age. Shit my fucking iraqi friend was a blonde kid before it turned black.

Lastly, its fucked up to use kids to mock and laugh, and sad that you also expect kids to look like their adult parents WHEN THEYRE FUCKING KIDS.

/rant over

Majority of mixed Somalis look more Somali-looking and passing.

Especially the East Asian, Bantu, Nilotic, and Arab mixed ones.

I have seen Kikiyu, Madowweyn, Dinka, and Arab and white American mixed ones. Most looked more identifiably Somali. The white ones are too lightskinned to pass as easily as the other mixes generally.

So I dont understand where people get any of this.

It simply isn't true.

Trending