#AbdiExit could have some consequences!

Bro this time it should be a mix of 4. One xalimo, latina, cadaan and light skin baddie. It's our role as men to expand our gene pool and make it healthy.

In fact we're doing this wrong. Let the barkad abdi lookign faraxs get the help they need and balance out the gene pool. Us good looking faraxs will keep the xalimos company. This use of eugenics should remove the bad genes and express our best genes only. Other races have all done this except for us.
Ironically barkhad went abdiexit tho lol.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ironically barkhad went abdiexit tho lol.
Good for him. He did the nation a huge favour. His gene pool will now be healthy and strong.

But i swear if his sons marry out again then his tribe will be gone for good. Dip out once for health, dip out twice is playing russian roulette with genes.

:nahgirl:

Good for him. He did the nation a huge favour. His gene pool will now be healthy and strong.

But i swear if his sons marry out again then his tribe will be gone for good. Dip out once for health, dip out twice is playing russian roulette with genes.

:nahgirl:
Id kill to have his wife tho..:kanyeshrug:

jk.

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
Dip out once for health, dip out twice is playing russian roulette with genes.
If u dont want to look like a complete stranger to your grandkids, dont marry out, our genes compared to other races are like comparing a child to a grown ass adult, we simply cant compete with them :mjlol::mjcry:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If u dont want to look like a complete stranger to your grandkids, dont marry out, our genes compared to other races are like comparing a child to a grown ass adult, we simpey cant compete with them :mjlol::mjcry:
Our great granfather Adam went through the trial of his grand kids looking different and so shall we.

Each to his own. Smack those little nacas's if they act up. They will know i'm they grandaddy.

:fittytousand:

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
Our great granfather Adam went through the trial of his grand kids looking different and so shall we.

Each to his own. Smack those little nacas's if they act up. They will know i'm they grandaddy.

:fittytousand:
I wouldn't be able to do it, imagine a little white kid calling you awoowe :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlaugh:

It would help the gene pool alot to bring new genes in, but i'm gonna have to arrange my kids marriage. Can't have them creating a super albinoid race, two generations of xalimos should get the colour back and maintain our phenotypes.
Skin tone doesn't matter.

Latest posts