#AbdiExit could have some consequences!

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
That is your grandchild :cosbyhmm:
GOpqx2Q

Macalin M

Out here
A lot of you ain’t seen many half Somalis lol. This is not the norm. I know many half Somalis half white niggas. The only ones I’ve seen that don’t look like a lightskin Somali, are the ones with cadcad parents.

A lot of you ain’t seen many half Somalis lol. This is not the norm. I know many half Somalis half white niggas. The only ones I’ve seen that don’t look like a lightskin Somali, are the ones with cadcad parents.
Xamarawis are already less than half mixed with Somali.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this is why im against interrcial marriage. I dont want to see tom's, abeo's, or falafels claiming theyre somali. If we were to breed out the least we can do is go for habesha, or mixed race (half black half white) since thoe mixes the offsprings look full somali. I know a mixed somali boy mother somali and father jamaican and english and looks 100 percent somali you would never believe him if he says his father is biracial. Hes attractive too.

this is why im against interrcial marriage. I dont want to see tom's, abeo's, or falafels claiming theyre somali. If we were to breed out the least we can do is go for habesha, or mixed race (half black half white) since thoe mixes the offsprings look full somali. I know a mixed somali boy mother somali and father jamaican and english and looks 100 percent somali you would never believe him if he says his father is biracial. Hes attractive too.
Was the jamaican guy a revert?
source.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think we kindda lean more to focus on non-Somali looking children, maybe coz they come up looking abnormal and ignore these mixed Somali looking children. Like Alisha Boe Somali/Norwegian, she looks more Somali than Norwegian.
alisha-boe-marie-claire-fresh-faces-party-in-la-04-27-2018-1.jpg

I think we kindda lean more to focus on non-Somali looking children, maybe coz they come up looking abnormal and ignore these mixed Somali looking children. Like Alisha Boe Somali/Norwegian, she looks more Somali than Norwegian.
alisha-boe-marie-claire-fresh-faces-party-in-la-04-27-2018-1.jpg
I think her mom is the Somali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly, the children will simply be Ethnic Somalis with foreign Mothers.

A good example would be the Turkish Sultans having foreign Mothers who were usually from East Europe; but they will always be regarded as only Ethnic Turks/Anatolians.

Never were Somalis white. Turks are predominately Anatolian even with their admixtures. Other ethnicities can't even blend in barring HOAs. :icon e confused: I think you have some genetic erasure fetish. Plus you rub off as Anti-SSA. I suppose you want a little more butter cream to look more MENA leaning rather than Nilosaharan codominant. :icon lol:

Trending