Abdi on Twitter lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Ik shame on those somali men in sweden raping poor blonde swedish females now everbody can add rapists on the list of what some somalis can be:comeon:
A self hating UK xaliimo who is using white supremacist right wing talking points to insult her people

No surprises here

World

VIP
Ik some but not all world thinks am some of these xalimos in the uk unproud to be somali so they say there jamician or half yemeni
Spreading alt right fake news to insult Somali men, of course you’re a self hater.

Reminds me of this thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/3-somali-men-repeatedly-raped-swedish-girl.41193/

Where you xalimos posted a white Swedish supremacist fake news site to attack Somali men just because you grew up with no father. Go sort out your daddy issues none of us can help you there mate.

World

VIP
These s will go marching in the streets for BLM gangbangers who shoot police officers but when it comes to their own people and countrymen, they use alt right fake news sites to bash us. Fucking self hating hoes. These type of women were the first to spread their legs to cadaan colonisers and were the ones who gave birth to half italian garacs.

Fels

#trollhunter
Spreading alt right fake news to insult Somali men, of course you’re a self hater.

Reminds me of this thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/3-somali-men-repeatedly-raped-swedish-girl.41193/

Where you xalimos posted a white Swedish supremacist fake news site to attack Somali men just because you grew up with no father. Go sort out your daddy issues none of us can help you there mate.
Don't worry honey i got a father who actually works its unlikely yours does though even my own dad is disgusted by the some of the men in the west am not saying this is all of them so why you triggered dear:trumpsmirk:

Fels

#trollhunter
These s will go marching in the streets for BLM gangbangers who shoot police officers but when it comes to their own people and countrymen, they use alt right fake news sites to bash us. Fucking self hating hoes. These type of women were the first to spread their legs to cadaan colonisers and were the ones who gave birth to half italian garacs.
I really do hate somali women who do these shit but just why are you so angry when i am saying some somali men actually do this in sweden the f*ck

Why do you think @Fels is a sel hater? Calm down man she's new here.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yesterday i seen a xalimo coming out from a sikh templewearing a turban in the united kindom xalimos are used by many races to further their agenda like BLM and wahabis and hindu sikh..they are down forevery cause except somali thats why i treat most xalimos the same as ajnabi chicks

Fels

#trollhunter
Yesterday i seen a xalimo coming out from a sikh templewearing a turban in the united kindom xalimos are used by many races to further their agenda like BLM and wahabis and hindu sikh..they are down forevery cause except somali thats why i treat most xalimos the same as ajnabi chicks
Say walahi:russ:

Wtf man that has to be in West ldn. I don't claim Ls from West ldn somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending