Abdi on Twitter lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
????? How am I a nigga? Did u join here to beef me because you have admitted to stalking me and now this :mjlol: quit the madness my guy your going crazy.:trumpsmirk:
Before I joined I obviously read a couple threads where you niggas where bashing each other's qabiils and you said your qabiil and I knew you were fake . It's not that deep ninyahow

Fels

#trollhunter
Before I joined I obviously read a couple threads where you niggas where bashing each other's qabiils and you said your qabiil and I knew you were fake . It's not that deep ninyahow
My god i don't know my qabil and am somali my mum or dad never told me cause of the shit that happened in somalia over qabil but am surr am not isaq

I don't need to keep explaining this . You're a man who used another girls identity to lure in other horny men. Take this L and place it along the many Ls life has handed you
You can't explain it because guess what my nigga it don't make sense. Get the f*ck out weirdo.

U legit made this account to start an argument with me. Never knew somali girls can look fucking white :chrisfreshhah:

My god i don't know my qabil and am somali my mum or dad never told me cause of the shit that happened in somalia over qabil but am surr am not isaq
I didn't know my qabiil until I was 13. Qabiils are tricky if you live near Somalis and you do some dodgy shit . Somalis anywhere you move to will still now your reputation

You can't explain it because guess what my nigga it don't make sense. Get the f*ck out weirdo.

U legit made this account to start an argument with me. Never knew somali girls can look fucking white :chrisfreshhah:
I've been commenting on other threads since Friday. I just saw you on here today remembered you and had to expose your lies. And I'm not even the first one to do so how many threads have been made about you being a man

I've been commenting on other threads since Friday. I just saw you on here today remembered you and had to expose your lies. And I'm not even the first one to do so how many threads have been made about you being a man
There is really nothing to expose. I'm calm with everyone here seems like your the only problem. Don't try beef me thinking you actually know me. And half those threads wasn't about me apparently being a man so you might need to take a break kid. Your moving like a btec fed.

Fels

#trollhunter
I didn't know my qabiil until I was 13. Qabiils are tricky if you live near Somalis and you do some dodgy shit . Somalis anywhere you move to will still now your reputation
I live in a white area i have like 1 somali friend

Status
Not open for further replies.