Abdi on Twitter lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which doors does she know to knock? How does she know where she is heading and where somalis live?

Somali boys on Twitter are reaching a new low :chrisfreshhah:

He ain't fooling me with that BS :trumpsmirk:

Jeesto

VIP

Which doors does she know to knock? How does she know where she is heading and where somalis live?

You sound mad naaya :lolbron:can't handle that faraxs upgraded to Asian and West African tings?:mybusiness::trumpsmirk:

You sound mad naaya :lolbron:can't handle that faraxs upgraded to Asian and West African tings?:mybusiness::trumpsmirk:
Nah I'm not mad but you have to be dumb to realise he is lying. How does she know what doors she is knocking and if they are somali? Man really said she is husband hunting Haaye beenta iska daaf

Nah I'm not mad but you have to be dumb to realise he is lying. How does she know what doors she is knocking and if they are somali? Man really said she is husband hunting Haaye beenta iska daaf
So now i have to be dumb to realize that someone is dumb?

It’s actually not that hard to spot Somali households based on the name.

Not that I believe him tho:manny:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Well how would she know where exactly somalis live. There cultures are extreme but this has to be such a big lie

depends on the community he lives in. Its probably a close knit muslim community where relatives got to know each other through the mosque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending