Abdi on Twitter lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yh that's the girl .War ninyahow this is most definitely a man. He's either bored or something. I mean he's catfishing all the virgins on this site
:damn::damn:

Real yaska is HJ while the sspot yaska is HG

Real yaska is from south London while sspot yaska is from North London.

Real yaska is in somaliland whole sspot yaska is in Kenya :damn:

Talk about a mind f*ck:damedamn:

:damn::damn:

Real yaska is HJ while the sspot yaska is HG

Real yaska is from south London while sspot yaska is from North London.

Real yaska is in somaliland whole sspot yaska is in Kenya :damn:

Talk about a mind f*ck:damedamn:
This my guy is an ashy abdi. He's probably scratching his receding hairline confused about how we caught up to his lies

Yaskaaa is short for yasmin so I really don't know how the f*ck you can come to the conclusion I'm a man u irrelevant f*ck.
I mean isn't it a coincidence that she's called yaskaa and is also half Latina and Somali. And you used to use her pictures on your dp.

I mean isn't it a coincidence that she's called yaskaa and is also half Latina and Somali. And you used to use her pictures on your dp.
She said she wasn't half Latina on her curious cat and I showed people here.

You joined on Friday so how the f*ck do you know when I was posting pictures u stalker?

She wears a hijab in her pics I didn't so plz save me ur bullshit my nigga.

I bet your one of her goonies:mjlol:

She said she wasn't half Latina on her curious cat and I showed people here.

You joined on Friday so how the f*ck do you know when I was posting pictures u stalker?

She wears a hijab in her pics I didn't so plz save me ur bullshit my nigga.

I bet your one of her goonies:mjlol:
I've been watching some threads for a while and when you said you were habar gidir I realised you were pretending to be her. Someone even asked her on curiouscat thing if she knew yaskaa was acting like her and taking her pictures and she said no

I've been watching some threads for a while and when you said you were habar gidir I realised you were pretending to be her. Someone even asked her on curiouscat thing if she knew yaskaa was acting like her and taking her pictures and she said no
Why would I pretend to be her? If I was I would say I was isaaq but I am habar gidir? My G you don't make sense.

As for the pictures she is a HIJABI! I don't understand how the f*ck I am taking her pictures when she wears one.:mindblown:

Fels

#trollhunter
Am I lying my guy. Niggas will f*ck anything that moves that's why you see all these fat cadaan women with mixed kids in their pushchairs in endz. It's a travesty
In the uk somali women actually go for all varties of men while the somali men are stuck with a weird becky:chrisfreshhah:

Why would I pretend to be her? If I was I would say I was isaaq but I am habar gidir? My G you don't make sense.

As for the pictures she is a HIJABI! I don't understand how the f*ck I am taking her pictures when she wears one.:mindblown:
I had her on insta like a year ago and she doesn't wear hijab every now and again. Your greatest mistake was revealing your real qabiil when assuming someone else's identity . Just take this L and go sxb

In the uk somali women actually go for all varties of men while the somali men are stuck with a weird becky:chrisfreshhah:
My bredrins brother impregnated some ugly fat Becky. Wallahi he was so embarrassed by her. She'd try to joke around with him but he'd take the kid and go with some disgusted look on his face

Fels

#trollhunter
My bredrins brother impregnated some ugly fat Becky. Wallahi he was so embarrassed by her. She'd try to joke around with him but he'd take the kid and go with some disgusted look on his face
:liberaltears:the men here must been in the same situation the amount of bashing on somali women

I had her on insta like a year ago and she doesn't wear hijab every now and again. Your greatest mistake was revealing your real qabiil when assuming someone else's identity . Just take this L and go sxb
Everybody reveals their qabil here weirdo I legit know everyone's qabil. U go shove the L up your batty because your retarded if you think I'm out here trying to pretend to be someone.

She's a lightskin somali still and she don't have blond hair like me.

Anyways my nigga I will give you A* for the effort.

Everybody reveals their qabil here weirdo I legit know everyone's qabil. U go shove the L up your batty because your retarded if you think I'm out here trying to pretend to be someone.

She's a lightskin somali still and she don't have blond hair like me.

Anyways my nigga I will give you A* for the effort.
Subxaanallah . Nin rag ah ayoo ilaahay kaa digay so act like one online. You're a nigga now i don't know if you're doing this because yours gay or something but it needs to stop. Too many horny faaraxs have been fooled

Subxaanallah . Nin rag ah ayoo ilaahay kaa digay so act like one online. You're a nigga now i don't know if you're doing this because yours gay or something but it needs to stop. Too many horny faaraxs have been fooled
????? How am I a nigga? Did u join here to beef me because you have admitted to stalking me and now this :mjlol: quit the madness my guy your going crazy.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending