Aar is giving up on dating walaalayaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My dad saw one of his first cousins and she was huge. She went for some sweets and my dad looks at her with shock and disgust and says “ma adigoo naag weyn ah oo intaas le’eg ba waxaas isku daldalaysa naa wax isku fal maroodiyahay” Inalilahi :cryinglaughsmiley:
:pachah1: your dad is a savage :drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not made for me, I’m just gonna ask hooyo to find me malab back home cuzz the Xaaliimos over here are done out here.

Imagine this girl I used to see years ago phoned me the other day. She moved to Doha years ago and came back to London the other day. I told her lets go for breakfast (that was today). So I pull up this morning, and rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the girl has gone fat. And If I say its FAT its really FAT. :mindblown::mindblown:

I was shocked most of the time I get myself in trouble with just my mouth as I nearly said what happened to you. Dodged a big bullet there.

So we go to this breakfast place in Ealing, I’m gonna be honest with yall cant eat much in the morning plus I was abit shocked about the whole weight thing init.

So I said I was full. Yall know what she did? Wallaahi I was fucking shockeddddddddddddddddddddddddd she

SHE FINISHED MY PLATE, HALF OF A FUCKING FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST! :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I’m giving up on this shit one wants flattenes ur tire, the other wont you leave you alone and this one finishes your fucking plate are you fucking dumb.

@RichEnoughForGucci @Geeljire sanbuur @Karim @YourBroMoe @Factz @Pastoralite @Pureblood @DRACO @CaliSomali @Dalmoor @Gucci mane @World @Gooney112 @Abdalla @nine @Sheikh

Aar

That is sooooo sweet of u to go with her to the breakfast despite your shock. Be kind to her, at least she has a big heart. :)

I'd have driven off the moment she stepped her fat ass out of the house.

:susp:

nothing more unattractive than fat girls.

normally i'd tell you to help her lose weight but a woman who can eat her food and your food in one sitting has no hope.

World

VIP
I'd have driven off the moment she stepped her fat ass out of the house.

:susp:

nothing more unattractive than fat girls.

normally i'd tell you to help her lose weight but a woman who can eat her food and your food in one sitting has no hope.
Even if a fat girl loses weight, she will still have loose skin plus too much stretch marks and cellulite. Disgusting creatures. :vqbuyv0:

Even if a fat girl loses weight, she will still have loose skin plus too much stretch marks and cellulite. Disgusting creatures. :vqbuyv0:
in Sudan, Mauritania and other countries in africa, they fatten up women before marriage.

guys like a little hilib. lol

man the mind of jaahils is something else.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That's not a good reason to lose interest in someone sxb, weight can be lost just as it can be gained, you didn't say anything about her character, considering how she didn't waste the food that u ordered (since you are not a breakfast guy), I think she is a very resourceful person :)

That's not a good reason to lose interest in someone sxb, weight can be lost just as it can be gained, you didn't say anything about her character, considering how she didn't waste the food that u ordered (since you are not a breakfast guy), I think she is a very resourceful person :)
We love you ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending