A xaliimo got murdered inside a club in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subhanallah !! I don't know what to say, the video was painful to watch. Given the amount of blood she lost, she had no chance of surviving. I am not trying to victim blame but it just goes to show, the people you choose to surround yourself with can ultimately determine your life and death.

Did anyone try to get between these two women and STOP the fight? No, they let it continue and even recorded it for human consumption. it's just sick to me. And to know they are fighting over a guy as well ?

The Canadian justice system is a joke too! That white woman will not be in jail for long if she is at all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Subhanallah !! I don't know what to say, the video was painful to watch. Given the amount of blood she lost, she had no chance of surviving. I am not trying to victim blame but it just goes to show, the people you choose to surround yourself with can ultimately determine your life and death.

Did anyone try to get between these two women and STOP the fight? No, they let it continue and even recorded it for human consumption. it's just sick to me. And to know they are fighting over a guy as well ?

The Canadian justice system is a joke too! That white woman will not be in jail for long if she is at all.

May Allah forgive and have mercy on Hodan.
May He grant her family sabr iyo imaan.

UPDATE: This was an accident hence the manslaughter charges. The cadaan girl did not stab her. Both girls were fighting and when they fell on the floor, there was broken glasses that pierced a main artery in Hodan's neck. Subhanallah. When your time comes to die, anything can be the reason. Inaa lilahi wainaa ileyhi rajioun. I've heard of people who have survived a whole iron rod getting stucked into their skull. At least, her death was quick maskinta.
how was it an accident when she kept going even though the floor was covered in blood and the girl was lifeless ?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
how was it an accident when she kept going even though the floor was covered in blood and the girl was lifeless ?

I only shared update that the broken glass was on the floor and not used as a weapon hence an accident. That doesnt mean I am advocating for the white girl to go free..

I only shared update that the broken glass was on the floor and not used as a weapon hence an accident. That doesnt mean I am advocating for the white girl to go free..
Yeah people are all emotional and don’t wanna see the facts. It was an accidental kill which is manslaughter. She will do 2-3 years and be free. This is Canada

Facts wallahi no gaal will ever love you for the sake of Allah and want for you what he or she wants for themselves

They just record all the time when others are getting abused, assaulted or k worded literally worst than animals, this is the life of kaafirs

Stay away from alcohol not even from drinking alone, but others and its presence

Hadith
Abdullah ibn Abbas narrated that the Prophet said, "Abstain from Khamr because it is the key (source) of all evils." [Abu Dawud]

In Surah Al-Maidah, Allah says:

"O ye who believe ! Strong drinks and games of chance and idols and divining of arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside in order that ye may succeed. Satan seeketh only to cast among you enmity and hatred by means of strong drink and games of chance, and turn you from remembrance of Allah and from (His) worship. So will ye not then abstain?"
Al-Qur'an 5:90-91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending