A xaliimo got murdered inside a club in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happened? The white girl thought the xalimo took her man? Regardless, it's sad and a reminder that we shouldn't be in these places in the first place. May Allaah forgive this sister.

So what happened? The white girl thought the xalimo took her man? Regardless, it's sad and a reminder that we shouldn't be in these places in the first place. May Allaah forgive this sister.
I just learned about the full story (allegedly) on lipstickalley, the ladies there did heavy investigation. I will post a thread on what happened (allegedly) to this girl

Rip no need to watch video of someone dying it’s disrespectful to their memory as well as their family. Tragic.

Must feel bad for her family to see her death everywhere online, crazy
We should take it as lesson too guys, not only stay away from alcohol stay away from others who have it, and be in places you want to be find de--d otherwise don't go

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A message from @AbdiFreedom

1E7A4991-B625-4EF2-A58C-C47FFA7F6A03.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She has never

They are actually from boorama, my mum won’t stop crying she’s back in Somalia, someone sent the video to my Hoyoo, the one who did, I hope you rot in hell

How are you related to her?

Is it one of those “we are same qabiil…cousin “

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has never

They are actually from boorama, my mum won’t stop crying she’s back in Somalia, someone sent the video to my Hoyoo, the one who did, I hope you rot in hell

What a mess! How can a Hooyo view that video! I could not even watch it- my insticts refused to watch. And i have watched gory real life videos. Horrendous

Huuno People can be evil.

In Minneapolis there is a Somali gay who does Jiini sariis and exorcism business. Very popular with Hooyos! He went to Nairobi Kenya and had a gay sex with Adoon Kenyans. Other Somali gays taped it and sent it to his mama in Minneapolis. and spread it over the community. (for black mail) He denied it was him of course, he was lucky his face was not clear. But people can tell it was him. The Somali women were calling him left and right when he returned to go hide to another state. (Damage control?) Lol

Anyways- they all forgave him and has continued doing his Jiini sariis business. But it is not as booming as it was before. If i were him- i would unleash ALL the jiinis to his gay enemies.

Somalis can be evil and toxic. Misery loves company

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Inna lillah wa inna ileyhi rajicuun. May Allah have mercy on her. The video is disturbing and very gruesome. Axxx illahay ha u naxariisto

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a mess! How can a Hooyo view that video! I could not even watch it- my insticts refused to watch. And i have watched gory real life videos. Horrendous

Huuno People can be evil.

In Minneapolis there is a Somali gay who does Jiini sariis and exorcism business. Very popular with Hooyos! He went to Nairobi Kenya and had a gay sex with Adoon Kenyans. Other Somali gays taped it and sent it to his mama in Minneapolis. and spread it over the community. (for black mail) He denied it was him of course, he was lucky his face was not clear. But people can tell it was him. The Somali women were calling him left and right when he returned to go hide to another state. (Damage control?) Lol

Anyways- they all forgave him and has continued doing his Jiini sariis business. But it is not as booming as it was before. If i were him- i would unleash ALL the jiinis to his gay enemies.

Somalis can be evil and toxic. Misery loves company

What the hell have I read
Wait What Reaction GIF by Bounce

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
May Allah forgive and have mercy on Hodan.
May He grant her family sabr iyo imaan.

UPDATE: This was an accident hence the manslaughter charges. The cadaan girl did not stab her. Both girls were fighting and when they fell on the floor, there was broken glasses that pierced a main artery in Hodan's neck. Subhanallah. When your time comes to die, anything can be the reason. Inaa lilahi wainaa ileyhi rajioun. I've heard of people who have survived a whole iron rod getting stucked into their skull. At least, her death was quick maskinta.

May Allah forgive and have mercy on Hodan.
May He grant her family sabr iyo imaan.

UPDATE: This was an accident hence the manslaughter charges. The cadaan girl did not stab her with broken glass. Both girls were fighting and when they fell on the floor, there was broken glasses that pierced a main artery in Hodan's neck. Subhanallah. When your time comes to die, anything can be the reason. Inaa lilahi wainaa ileyhi rajioun. I've heard of people who have survived a whole iron rod getting stucked into their skull. At least, her death was quick and painless maskinta.
From the video the Cadaan girl was holding the bottle and clearly was thrusting it into the Somali girl's face. That's what I could see anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts