A xaliimo got murdered inside a club in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Catching a body and coming home in 8 years. Ya'll have it good or bad I should say! :mjkkk:

The wild badu in me with criminal tendencies is like this right now regarding Canada:

When You Realize Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

One of the things I'm frightened of is dying in a state of sin wlh, that girl passed away at a bad place. Murder is a polluting thing, I hope I never come near it. AUN

The other girl first got charged with 2nd degree murder and that's been downgraded to manslaughter.
That's a min of 4 years, but parole in 2 years with good behaviour and out by 3.She'll be out by 2026.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I saw the video of her getting bottled, where was the security, they were fighting for a minute at least, smh AUN to her.

Moral of the story don’t go clubbing or to parties, intoxicated humans are more dangerous and will kill you easily because they are not thinking fully straight. People drink to hide their misery and while drunk, they unleash their anger. This is why fights happen more in clubs and everywhere people drink.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The other girl first got charged with 2nd degree murder and that's been downgraded to manslaughter.
That's a min of 4 years, but parole in 2 years with good behaviour and out by 3.She'll be out by 2026.
Of course she will shes white in the whitest province of Canada. I wouldnt expect anything less :mjkkk:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Damn apparently they downgraded the cali cali girls charges from second degree murder to manslaughter. Canada is really nice to native Indians after the atrocities they do fk them so I expect a slap on the wrist for the murderer :francis:

May she RIP,praying for her family,especially her mother. I hope that murdering bish gets karma. I hope she goes crazy,and doesn't sleep and has nightmares in the day,of that girls life she took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts