A xaliimo got murdered inside a club in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DEGRADING THE MARXUUMAD remember that we have our own skeletons in our closet. Do you know what your sister is up to ? What she has done at 23? She could’ve been your family member. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Ilaahay dambi feedaa ha dhaafo. She was a good person according to those who knew her.

No one even bothered to help her smh people in the diaspora need to be very careful walahi caadan ppl are blood thirsty animals.

People that are judging her for dying in a state of sin need to remember that there is a dua where you pray that you die in a state that Allah is happy with you. This murder reminds me of another murder that happened in the uk, this Somali boy was stabbed by a cadaan guy because he was jealous that his girl was looking at the Somali boy resulting in his murder.

My former city is always in bad light whenever Somalis mention it.
May Allah ease the family's pain, I'm sure they don't live in Saskatoon.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She lost so much blood so fast. That floor was red. What a sad way to go. She look disoriented at the end

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Am not watching thst sh!t
Nobody helped her. She's just walk off. In the article she was pronounced dead outside. It's a crazy video. Start of as a fight ends up as a murder. Let hope it would be moved up to a second degree murder before the case is closed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nobody helped her. She's just walk off. In the article she was pronounced dead outside. It's a crazy video. Start of as a fight ends up as a murder. Let hope it would be moved up to a second degree murder before the case is closed

so the video shows the white woman going to her and hit her with a bottle? no argument before it?

Makes you think that sometimes human beings prefer to kill each other rather than work it out in the end. I suppose it's easier that way, I guess I'm just too naive & soft-hearted to understand.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Makes you think that sometimes human beings prefer to kill each other rather than work it out in the end. I suppose it's easier that way, I guess I'm just too naive & soft-hearted to understand.

Relax huuno soft hearted. The white heffa was drunk when she did that

Cattiness + alcohol = disaster

AUN

I saw the video of her getting bottled, where was the security, they were fighting for a minute at least, smh AUN to her.

Moral of the story don’t go clubbing or to parties, intoxicated humans are more dangerous and will kill you easily because they are not thinking fully straight. People drink to hide their misery and while drunk, they unleash their anger. This is why fights happen more in clubs and everywhere people drink.

These places are infested with Shayateen which is why this type of behaviour is more prevalent.

May Allah give her family sabr.

Me after 10 sec into the video.

angry-smile.gif

Watching someone dying slowly painful death it just wrong and awful.

AUN

That ugly demonic white girl was friends with so many black girls, in all her instagram photos she’s pictured with black girls and she’s the only white girl. She meant to kill the Somali girl, no one picks up a bottle and slashes someone’s neck. She’s only going to be sentenced 4/5 years and will be a free woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending