A warning to the Noble somali's of the west

Correction it was a sultanate not a kingdom. And the sultanate has already collapsed after colonisation in favour of a republic so what do you mean it's in dire help when it's already dead.

And no I'm not a self hater because I believe all humans are equal. Somalia is in a shitty situation and our primitive tribal attitude is making the situation worse.

You can be proud of your culture and heritage but your attitude clearly shows that you probably are wearing a facade and need to overcompensate to feel better than the white man, get some help.
Head back to your oromo wasteland you half breed. If y'all wanna know why we gotta reject these half-breeds, and they daddies, this is why :hillarybiz:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Correction it was a sultanate not a kingdom. And the sultanate has already collapsed after colonisation in favour of a republic so what do you mean it's in dire help when it's already dead.

And no I'm not a self hater because I believe all humans are equal. Somalia is in a shitty situation and our primitive tribal attitude is making the situation worse.

You can be proud of your culture and heritage but your attitude clearly shows that you probably are wearing a facade and need to overcompensate to feel better than the white man, get some help.

1st thing 1st i don’t know what shitty kingdom or settlement he claims/settlement definitely no the DalUdug sultanates nor descendant of theem!

Can you clarify :
Did you mean sultanates collapsed after colonialism or during colonialism also what/who did collapsed in favor of a republic, do you mean Italians collapsed in favor of a republic??

Last edited:

Trending