A warning to the Noble somali's of the west

Zog

King Zog
To be Somali, with some exceptions, you are first Somali and second you are a citizen of the country where you have installed your store (You can never truely be a citizen if you don't have assests owned by you like houses and stores). After two decades of living with the Anjabis, he still retains his identity as Somali, stranger if stranger means someone who has not been absorbed by the mainstream. Certainly it was not another religion that made him strange, nor a prominent forhead. There are many races of people with prominent foreheads, and the difference between Somali duqsi's and other religious institutions , such as the Pakistani Madressa, is no greater than the difference between an Arab mosque and a Turkish mosque. No, what protects a Somali is his culture, traditions, and fierce pride in belonging to a race he considers superior.

When a Chinese or a Igbo settle down in a foreign land like kenya the igbo rushes to become a full Kenyan however, he allows his children to become full Kenyans; The Chinese, realizing that this is not possible, lives aloofly in Chinatown, own their own businesses and stay away from Kenyan politics. Somalis in Kenya, however, want to have the cake and eat it, too. Like the Chinese, he clings to his ethnicity, culture and traditions; He trains his children to cling to these just as tenaciously. Then, like the Igbos, he sets out to conquer all the privileges of Kenyatisim. He wants to rise up in Kenya's social structure, to use power in Kenya's social, regional and national politics. He wants to be left alone, but he also wants the country in which he lives to be well protected. He wants to be a full citizen of this country, but retain his citizenship in the Somali Nation.

It's the greatest of ironies we succeed politically and socially whilst maintaing our culture in african diasporas like kenya because we see our fellow black man as a inferior but fail in the west because we see the white man as our superior and don't retain our culture past 2 or 3 generations.

We must conquer our own feelings of inferiority in the west and learn to regard and treat them as our inferiors but not blindly like the gyspies but intellectually like the jew , for that they certainly are.

I don't know how some of you guys have the balls to consider yourself superior when you originate from a shithole with a self-destructive social structure.

In the words of your holy prophet: "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action."

Zog

King Zog
I actually feel I am superior to the White man walaal. Where do I fit in this?
Brother you are a scion of somalia of old a true geeljire amongst a hoarde of degenerates inshalla you have many kids and pass your superior somali genes to them and give them a somali upbringing

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I don't know how some of you guys have the balls to consider yourself superior when you originate from a shithole with a self-destructive social structure.

In the words of your holy prophet: "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action."
I do not originate from a shithole but a Kingdom; albeit one which is in dire need right now.

Self hating Somalis like you do not register in my presence and are equivalent to a pig in my opinion.

Im superior because whether its a shithole or not its my shithole. It belongs to me. Has done and will do. You can be free to pay rent to the queen to sit on her land.

Zog

King Zog
Another thing i fully support is teenage and early twenties marriages as a community we should encourage this and subsidize it as parents allowing our kids and they're partners to live with us whilst they finish off they're education and start working. When they finally stand on their feet and buy a house to raise the kids

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Shithole today but we were at the top of our own world before we were introduced to the rest of the world by colonialist.

When we finally got our act together we were again on our way to become a regional power until we bit more than we could chew (soviet union).

Sure we're at our lowest point today but every nation had his day and we'll be back on schedule once the farce going on in Xamar ends soon.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
To be Somali, with some exceptions, you are first Somali and second you are a citizen of the country where you have installed your store (You can never truely be a citizen if you don't have assests owned by you like houses and stores). After two decades of living with the Anjabis, he still retains his identity as Somali, stranger if stranger means someone who has not been absorbed by the mainstream. Certainly it was not another religion that made him strange, nor a prominent forhead. There are many races of people with prominent foreheads, and the difference between Somali duqsi's and other religious institutions , such as the Pakistani Madressa, is no greater than the difference between an Arab mosque and a Turkish mosque. No, what protects a Somali is his culture, traditions, and fierce pride in belonging to a race he considers superior.

When a Chinese or a Igbo settle down in a foreign land like kenya the igbo rushes to become a full Kenyan however, he allows his children to become full Kenyans; The Chinese, realizing that this is not possible, lives aloofly in Chinatown, own their own businesses and stay away from Kenyan politics. Somalis in Kenya, however, want to have the cake and eat it, too. Like the Chinese, he clings to his ethnicity, culture and traditions; He trains his children to cling to these just as tenaciously. Then, like the Igbos, he sets out to conquer all the privileges of Kenyatisim. He wants to rise up in Kenya's social structure, to use power in Kenya's social, regional and national politics. He wants to be left alone, but he also wants the country in which he lives to be well protected. He wants to be a full citizen of this country, but retain his citizenship in the Somali Nation.

It's the greatest of ironies we succeed politically and socially whilst maintaing our culture in african diasporas like kenya because we see our fellow black man as a inferior but fail in the west because we see the white man as our superior and don't retain our culture past 2 or 3 generations.

We must conquer our own feelings of inferiority in the west and learn to regard and treat them as our inferiors but not blindly like the gyspies but intellectually like the jew , for that they certainly are.

I want to settle down in Puntland together with the numerous women I frequent with and my peculiar habits. Is that ok?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Im superior because whether its a shithole or not its my shithole. It belongs to me. Has done and will do. You can be free to pay rent to the queen to sit on her land.
You can fix a shithole but can never take out the dildo the Queen has put in your ass and you pay to get f****ed.

Zog

King Zog
You can fix a shithole but can never take out the dildo the Queen has put in your ass and you pay to get f****ed.
The somali diaspora will always be around it just has the most influence now then ever before. When we are old and have grandchildren of our own in somalia other people will still be seeking greener pastures else where. The west is like a great ensnaring trap full of freedoms and liberties and wealth we don't see it as any other foreign place like we do when we go abroad to other countries we don't see it as a extended stay we never truly realize we'll always be guests here so we convince our selfs wearing the latest fashions sleeping with westerners marrying westerners abandoning our faith for there athiest beliefs will make us easily accepted however the truth is african americans have done all these thing not by choice by force and they're still discriminated against latinos are doing it by choice as we speak and even they are regulated to a lowly positions eating off the scraps of the whites and jews

I do not originate from a shithole but a Kingdom; albeit one which is in dire need right now.

Self hating Somalis like you do not register in my presence and are equivalent to a pig in my opinion.

Correction it was a sultanate not a kingdom. And the sultanate has already collapsed after colonisation in favour of a republic so what do you mean it's in dire help when it's already dead.

And no I'm not a self hater because I believe all humans are equal. Somalia is in a shitty situation and our primitive tribal attitude is making the situation worse.

You can be proud of your culture and heritage but your attitude clearly shows that you probably are wearing a facade and need to overcompensate to feel better than the white man, get some help.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree but it goes for all people of colour mostly see themselves as inferior to cadaans.

Correction it was a sultanate not a kingdom. And the sultanate has already collapsed after colonisation in favour of a republic so what do you mean it's in dire help when it's already dead.

And no I'm not a self hater because I believe all humans are equal. Somalia is in a shitty situation and our primitive tribal attitude is making the situation worse.

You can be proud of your culture and heritage but your attitude clearly shows that you probably are wearing a facade and need to overcompensate to feel better than the white man, get some help.
So you're saying ppl who feel they're superior to ppl are "wearing a facade"? If you don't feel superior to ppl then it's clear you're Inferior in some way. And all humans weren't even created equally so you do you about treating ppl equally. It'll bite you in the bum someday. Being tribal is good. Some nations, ethnicities and ppl groups could use a sense of It. Somalia is improving each & every day I doubt you're reaching new heights every day?

Brother you are a scion of somalia of old a true geeljire amongst a hoarde of degenerates inshalla you have many kids and pass your superior somali genes to them and give them a somali upbringing
Why aren't more of my somali sisters like this
I keep being called a racist for thinking like this

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

f*ck off using religion to justify white washing ur self kkkkkkk somalia is in a dire state and inshallah it will get better and no white man is better than us

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

this is so sad its funny laangaab of the century

Yukon you khaanis dog what happen to your old account

:chrisfreshhah::russ: