A Veteran and the First SNM warrior to become disabled in the rebellion property's and house in Hargeisa confiscated by Bihi's government

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wow, before Muse Bihi has been robbing and confisticting minority tribe's land around Hargeisa and now greedy bandit is finessing his SNM's buddies properties in 2021, Bihi is heartless and cold blooded thug who isn't even ashamed of stealing from a disabled man who happens to have been his private guard during the reballion and they both know each other pretty well,hopefully they return the disabled(Curyaan) man's house soon.
:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Wow, before Muse Bihi has been robbing and confisticting minority tribe's land around Hargeisa and now greedy bandit is finessing his SNM's buddies properties in 2021, Bihi is heartless and cold blooded thug who isn't even ashamed of stealing from a disabled man who happens to have been his private guard during the reballion and they both know each other pretty well,hopefully they return the disabled(Curyaan) man's house soon.
Not a big deal just an internal family spat, will be resolved soon right?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

You forgot to share the most important detail. What habar branch does he belong to?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You forgot to share the most important detail. What habar branch does he belong to?

I am not really sure what small or Lama oyaan clans he hails from but If I had to guess he must be either @Gantaal97 or @fais folks, I know for sure HA SNM veteran's house wouldn't confiscated,lol.