A very popular xaliimo on TikTok has taken over Geeljire social media. A naked video of her surfaced. It appears that she’s mentally ill

There's no way in hell that Shuushuu has any nudes leaked. Shuushuu is an innocent girl, like someone else mentioned earlier, the Nation's Sweetheart. She doesn't post any sexual dance moves or shit like these other girls do.
I take back what I said, she fine af :diddyass:

She's not a FOB, she's reer Sweden or something.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My Somali sisters, I beg you not to send nudes to anyone.

If the man truly loves you or wants to be with you then they will respect your decision not to send nudes.

If a man is relentlessly seeking after your naked pictures then trust me, that man is not for you and you would do well to stay away from him and his ilk.

Think of it this way, relationships are temporary, the internet is forever.

There's no way in hell that Shuushuu has any nudes leaked. Shuushuu is an innocent girl, like someone else mentioned earlier, the Nation's Sweetheart. She doesn't post any sexual dance moves or shit like these other girls do.

She's not a FOB, she's reer Sweden or something.
Ok then I take back my tak-back.
It further proves my point diaspora xalimos >>>>> fobs

I really liked Shuushuu, she was the nations sweetheart.

:ayaanswag: that's what I thought too and didnt believe it till I saw the video on youtube. Just type her name and you'll see her fingering her hooha. Its Fobs gone wild this week.

I saw they're exposing the guys nudes aswell. Nobody is safe.
What's wrong with these fobs :noneck: :snoop:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I mean, I get why I wasn't added but you've been on this site forever bro.

That's kinda peak wallahi.

:lolbron:

I'm offended too, wallahi. I intellectually carried this site for a whole year and these niggas probably been chatting chit behind my back in their little exclusive clique. I'm hurt and a little upset.

:mjcry:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm offended too, wallahi. I intellectually carried this site for a whole year and these niggas probably been chatting chit behind my back in their little exclusive clique. I'm hurt and a little upset.

:mjcry:

Any lads that aren't in this group, react to this message. I'll make another one for us where we chat shit about the other group chat.

:lolbron:

My Somali sisters, I beg you not to send nudes to anyone.

If the man truly loves you or wants to be with you then they will respect your decision not to send nudes.

If a man is relentlessly seeking after your naked pictures then trust me, that man is not for you and you would do well to stay away from him and his ilk.

Think of it this way, relationships are temporary, the internet is forever.
I'm telling you, it's not always the guys pushing them to show their body, some girls/women do it freely, they wanna show the goods so badly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.