A very popular xaliimo on TikTok has taken over Geeljire social media. A naked video of her surfaced. It appears that she’s mentally ill

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I’m just tryna see how these women look why are these niggas so thirsty :deadmanny: View attachment 205188

Any idea who’s releasing them?
This guy.

He gotta be spending a lot of money on them for him to have all these influencers nudes cause I cant see any other reason. It damn sure ain't his looks. :damnmusic:

At first I assumed the person spreading the nudes were the girls scorned exs but nope it's this rando:jaynerd:

This guy.

He gotta be spending a lot of money on them for him to have all these influencers nudes cause I cant see any other reason. It damn sure ain't his looks. :damnmusic:

At first I assumed the person spreading the nudes were the girls scorned exs but nope it's this rando:jaynerd:
Can you post selfies of them xalimos.
Why they all fat & not so good looking ?!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will not disclose her name because she’s mentally ill.

However,

She has incredible booty

She lives in Eastleigh, Nairobi.

Her family is reporting that she is mentally ill and has come close to killing herself.
They figured that TikToK preoccupation would keep her preoccupied.

Now she’s taken her clothes off.

Maama Malyun is now attacking her for one simple reason. Mama Malyun is pissed to why the girl didn’t shave her shuun hair

MAMA Malyun advice her to also post the name, number and photo of the man she shared the photos

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Can you post selfies of them xalimos.
Why they all fat & not so good looking ?!
Shuushuu abdala

20211028_013008.jpg

Cayuuni

126876602213754.jpg

Isha Aziz

images.jpeg-12.jpg

Shadiyo sharaf

download.jpeg-8.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's not just her. A lot of nudes are being exposed today. There's Shuushuu abdala aswell. They're saying isha aziz and even shadiyo sharafs nudes have been released.
Stop lying bout shuushuu shes wadaad miskiin not like Canab :pacspit:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Stop lying bout shuushuu shes wadaad miskiin not like Canab :pacspit:
I really liked Shuushuu, she was the nations sweetheart.

:ayaanswag: that's what I thought too and didnt believe it till I saw the video on youtube. Just type her name and you'll see her fingering her hooha. Its Fobs gone wild this week.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Wallahi FOBs have no filter:mjlol:
I saw they're exposing the guys nudes aswell. Nobody is safe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

:ayaanswag: that's what I thought too and didnt believe it till I saw the video on youtube. Just type her name and you'll see her fingering her hooha. Its Fobs gone wild this week.

Just saw its fake and clearly not her. Half face that looks similar. I will never believe Shuushuu is a hoe.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately my reer abtis:susp:

theres a guy aswell? Fobs are Wildin this week whos the guy

Trending

Latest posts