A very popular xaliimo on TikTok has taken over Geeljire social media. A naked video of her surfaced. It appears that she’s mentally ill

I really liked Shuushuu, she was the nations sweetheart.

:ayaanswag: that's what I thought too and didnt believe it till I saw the video on youtube. Just type her name and you'll see her fingering her hooha. Its Fobs gone wild this week.

I saw they're exposing the guys nudes aswell. Nobody is safe.
They straight up posting revenge on YouTube & Tiktok .wlh we are finished people :jcoleno:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You talking about Queen Canab
evan peters google GIF by The Orchard Films

200.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They are still behind in degeneracy our h0es proudly sell their nudes on onlyfans forget it being a “scandal” :hemad:
Our "h0es" are as rare as a nickel, especially when it comes to revenge p0rno and nude leaks. The scandals on Twitter are so once in a while but it blows. Once a blue moon. The onlyfan ones are rare, there is only what, 4 or 5 mainstream which are known on Tiktok.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Just saw its fake and clearly not her. Half face that looks similar. I will never believe Shuushuu is a ***.
Go respond to one of these fobs on tiktok claiming to have the full videos, meet them in the luuq like they're saying. It's the only way we'll know :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Go respond to one of these fobs on tiktok claiming to have the full videos, meet them in the luuq like they're saying. It's the only way we'll know :manny:
Nothing I hate more than a miskiin chaste sister being accused of something shes not. We know Shuushu is a sweet heart miskiin you know it too. :)

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Nothing I hate more than a miskiin chaste sister being accused of something shes not. We know Shuushu is a sweet heart miskiin you know it too. :)
Hey I really like the girl and her public persona but we dont know who these people are behind closed doors. Everybody thought cayuuni was chaste too. Anything is possible.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Hey I really like the girl and her public persona but we dont know who these people are behind closed doors. Everybody thought cayuuni was chaste too. Anything is possible.
Was cayuuni qurux exposed too she has almost a million followers

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes, her exposures a year old tho. she's only being brought up again because the same guy who released her nudes released these girls nudes aswell.

She's one of those that claims everybody so it's hard to tell lol.
Didnt Cayuuni get married?

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes, her exposures a year old tho. she's only being brought up again because the same guy who released her nudes released these girls nudes aswell.

She's one of those that claims everybody so it's hard to tell lol.
Balbalaarka is my fav :deadpeter:

Trending

Latest posts