A very popular xaliimo on TikTok has taken over Geeljire social media. A naked video of her surfaced. It appears that she’s mentally ill

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will not disclose her name because she’s mentally ill.

However,

She has incredible booty

She lives in Eastleigh, Nairobi.

Her family is reporting that she is mentally ill and has come close to killing herself.
They figured that TikToK preoccupation would keep her preoccupied.

Now she’s taken her clothes off.

Maama Malyun is now attacking her for one simple reason. Mama Malyun is pissed to why the girl didn’t shave her shuun hair

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1635349353096.png

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
:dead1::deadrose: her response was legendary. Usually when these sort of things happen the girl cries victim and self isolates till someone is willing to marry her to bring her "sharaf" back (*ehem* Cayuuni) but she was like f it, it was her alta ego who's a nudist that took over and that she herself is a sheekad who happens to get naked from time to time and not to judge her but to pay up and keep supporting.

:fantasia2::heh:

Based

VIP
Nacala I searched the name on YouTube and i saw this :snoop: :reallymaury: what in the world... title says "somali romantic" what's so romantic about this btec Indian cringe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's not just her. A lot of nudes are being exposed today. There's Shuushuu abdala aswell. They're saying isha aziz and even shadiyo sharafs nudes have been released.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It's not just her. A lot of nudes are being exposed today. There's Shuushuu abdala aswell. They're saying isha aziz and even shadiyo sharafs nudes have been released.
I’m just tryna see how these women look why are these niggas so thirsty :deadmanny:
889B6649-F6E5-45DD-97CD-ECA6AC54DCE4.jpeg

Any idea who’s releasing them?

Trending