A Twitter Thread Against Certain Somali Girls On Twitter Sparks Outrage and Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes right but i wish a somali twitter savage like that rogen dude made this thread instead, this guy seems like he was crying. someone should invite him to sspot though :chrisfreshhah:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Being a Somali is an dangerous business. Giving out so much roast material for free for others to use :wow:

All of it in English with a few easy-to-understand-using-context words :wow:

An embarrassing business :wow:
I think what's worse is when Somalis on Twitter let their non-Somali friends in on Somali jokes and whatnot. Oftentimes it's mostly harmless but sometimes they take it too far and before you know it some white revert or South Asian is calling Somalis while their Somali friends laugh at it.
:noneck:

I mean it's mostly banter at the end of the day but still, kinda rubs me the wrong way
:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
He is talking about a minority that's bandwagons and says stupid shit to fit in, even though he might come off as too "broad"

You say one can care about two unrelated things, he says how some jump from caring a shitton about one thing to another, often accompanied by an act or statement to "fit in" into said group, while not giving a shit about your own people.

You say "and low caste Somalis", but he points out how 'they' only say Bantus as it fits into the "Anti blackness thing", which is again an act used to fit in with another group. They don't acknowledge that Somalis discriminate indiscriminately.

I agree that it seems he longs for something, but that something is Somalis sticking up for themselves instead of there being twenty different sections of Somalis sticking up for twenty different things while caring less and less about your own people. Atleast that's what I got from it.

You make some good points, but you don't really seem like the exact target group he was aiming towards.
Somalis don't discriminate indiscriminately lol, we discriminate discriminately just like everyone else.

How's caring about Palis or BLM constitute "fitting in", there are so obviously linked either through religious, or experience bc tons of Somalis in US grow up in disadvantaged areas can relate to them to an extent. He can't accept that they're not a monolith on there, and what he longs for (superficial battles with other Africans), isn't even a mark of real unity, or something noble that would rally people.

Somalis don't discriminate indiscriminately lol, we discriminate discriminately just like everyone else.

How's caring about Palis or BLM constitute "fitting in", there are so obviously linked either through religious, or experience bc tons of Somalis in US grow in disadvantaged areas can relate to them. He can't accept that they're not a monolith on there, and what he longs for (superficial battles with other Africans), isn't even a mark of real unity, or something noble that would rally people.
Even though I've doubled down just gonna say my last piece

Its not the caring part itself, but an overt act or statement followed by the caring part to fit in. Like suddenly inventing the idea that anti-blackness exists in the Somali community which rise coincideded with an act of caring and was used to fit in into a subsociety.

He talks more about the fact that Somalis are throwing eachother under the bus, publicly on Twitter, to fit in with others.

You never see Chinese kids and Indians waste their time on this crap because they got their priorities straight. Twitter will just waste your time in the dunya and aqira. Not you op but the people on these twitter drama all the time

because somalis have an average IQ of 68

VixR

Veritas
Even though I've doubled down just gonna say my last piece

Its not the caring part itself, but an overt act or statement followed by the caring part to fit in. Like suddenly inventing the idea that anti-blackness exists in the Somali community which rise coincideded with an act of caring and was used to fit in into a subsociety.

He talks more about the fact that Somalis are throwing eachother under the bus, publicly on Twitter, to fit in with others.
Somalis are anti-black lol. What's happening is, there's a subset of Somalis living in the West that relate more and more to Black culture, and that's causing tension with some others who abhor it and do everything they can to distance themselves away from the label.

Most of it is the typical "LMAOOOO WHO HURT YOU" shit

View attachment 29885 View attachment 29886 View attachment 29887 View attachment 29888 View attachment 29889
IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

I hate all these girls more than I hate that guy :farmajoyaab: ........

There is no doubt these types of diaspora Xalimo's are an utter failure and no sane man would ever court them let alone marry them, they are doing you guys a huge favour by revealing themselves in public because in the past such women kept this ratchet behaviours camouflaged and well hidden.

Public reactions like these are cuck behaviours that will only backfire on the whole community turning us into a laughing stock, this type of discourse is a waste of time and energy unless you plan to turn a into a house wife.

Somalis are anti-black lol. What's happening is, there's a subset of Somalis living in the West that relate more and more to Black culture, and that's causing tension with some others who abhor it and do everything they can to distance themselves away from the label.
Anti black people or anti-blackness?

Because the former is true, but so is saying Somalis are anti-most people with Muslims being the common exception. Somalis are anti gaalo people mostly, it's not based on race.

The latter however is pure and utter bullshit created by people who are either willingly lying or never met any Somali people or has any knowledge about Somali culture.

I mean with Chinese and Indian kids they're parents are generally pretty rich since they come over on those high skilled/highly educated visas. Somalis are the children of refugees, for the most part, our upbringings are bound to be different.

I'm just a spectator to this stuff anyway
:manny:
Of course but money dont buy no class now chile'
I was with him until he came for Siad.

Drag him guuuuuuuurls
lol marexaan baa tahay is that correct yarow

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I said this awhile ago on this site. They're carbon copies of each other :siilaanyolaugh:
Xalimos all watch scandal, in late 2000s they all were Boston celtics fans, today they all hate LeBron James, they're all Beyonce fans, they all have or had the name"Queen" in their social media account(s), they all wanted to live/work In carabta, marrying convert for an apple or more recently double apple shisha:mjhaps:

Other recent noteworthy trends

Kpop
Korean shows
BLM
Makeup artists
Models
"Dm for inquiry" of God knows what in instagram headline
YouTube vids with ajnabi
Claiming East African as if it's a ethnicity/country

:francis::ohlord:

Tl;dr
He's right about *some* Somali girls on twitter. I've followed so many lately. Uff. One was talking about sucking g*s while wearing a hijab. Had to unfollow that bish real quick :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

ExcessFame

True Villain
I said this awhile ago on this site. They're carbon copies of each other :siilaanyolaugh:
Xalimos all watch scandal, in late 2000s they all were Boston celtics fans, today they all hate LeBron James, they're all Beyonce fans, they all have or had the name"Queen" in their social media account(s), they all wanted to live/work In carabta, marrying convert for an apple or more recently double apple shisha:mjhaps:

Other recent noteworthy trends

Kpop
Korean shows
BLM
Makeup artists
Models
"Dm for inquiry" of God knows what in instagram headline
YouTube vids with ajnabi
Claiming East African as if it's a ethnicity/country

:francis::ohlord:
Don't forget watching Real Housewives of X
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Tl;dr
He's right about *some* Somali girls on twitter. I've followed so many lately. Uff. One was talking about sucking g*s while wearing a hijab. Had to unfollow that bish real quick :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Majority of xalimos do that tho:pachah1:
you can take the xalimo out of the ism, but you can't take ism out of the xalimo

I really should make myself a somali sjw twitter account. I'll be the mother of all things BLM/LGBT/Kpop related :dabcasar: I won't forget you peasants when I become twitter famous :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts