A Twitter Thread Against Certain Somali Girls On Twitter Sparks Outrage and Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I may or may not have altered the title
:browtf:

Ok so let's cut to the chase. I was scrolling down my TL when I noticed a considerable amount of people talking about a thread. The reception was completely polarized, some people praised it while others were angered. I snooped around and found the whole thing. It's a long read so sit tight

View attachment 29876 View attachment 29877 View attachment 29878 View attachment 29879 View attachment 29880

Part Two in the Next Post
You sneaky devil @FSMDOA, this will defo be a platinum thread, my only mistake was being on my phone at the wrong time :liberaltears::drakelaugh:

I don't get the chicks and guys talking about anti blackness and referring to "Madow" and "madoow"
:childplease:

Those are just straight up features, and when it comes to nicknames nothing is of the table. I got family members who themselves says they are Madow and laughs it off. If you've ever asked anybody who's called another one darkie, or one that's been called it, none of them will take it that seriously and they both know it's normal.

Shit these kind off nicknames are on the soft side and any red blooded Somali would know that :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Ether is a lame term. This shit isn't a roast battle (ok maybe a little bit)

I'm talking about his points. Don't even agree with all, but ey who not have a little fun.

His points needs to be heard, even though those who it's directed against will read it then make some snarky remark and not think about it anymore

You still a lesbian sjw doe :patrice:
You know the answer to both those questions. You know I'm not a so-called SJWs, but those are not even remotely interesting points. It's all the same bullshit that's been a conversation on there for at least two years, if not more. At least with SJWBLMs, I can see how a Somali in the US might relate to, or defend Blacks as an African 'Black' minority themselves, and besides that nothing they say is mutually exclusive, ie, one can be concerned about police brutality and still care about Somali issues, and one can be a Muslim that stands on the Palestinian end of Israeli-Palestinian conflict as well and donate to the drought as most of us have, and have empathy for the treatment of Bantus and low-caste Somalis in our society and the taunts they endure. It just seems like someone who misses some days of yore where apparently Twitter Somalis were battling with Twitter West African to call them enslaved ugly and ape-nosed monkeys as they called us ugly starving Somalis and sandnigger terrorists, or some shit, damn cuz remember when we were ONE? :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is embarrassing Wallahi.

He's ing about Somali girls not being loyal while he's not being loyal.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I will admit that there is one thing that always triggers me with Somali Twitter drama

IMG_4163.jpg

When the ajnabis stumble upon it
:damn:

You never see Chinese kids and Indians waste their time on this crap because they got their priorities straight. Twitter will just waste your time in the dunya and aqira. Not you op but the people on these twitter drama all the time

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You never see Chinese kids and Indians waste their time on this crap because they got their priorities straight. Twitter will just waste your time in the dunya and aqira. Not you op but the people on these twitter drama all the time
I mean with Chinese and Indian kids their parents are generally pretty rich since they come over on those high skilled/highly educated visas. Somalis are the children of refugees, for the most part, our upbringings are bound to be different.

I'm just a spectator to this stuff anyway
:manny:

Last edited:
You know the answer to both those questions. You know I'm not a so-called SJWs, but those are not even remotely interesting points. It's all the same bullshit that's been a conversation on there for at least two years, if not more. At least with SJWBLMs, I can see how a Somali in the US might relate to, or defend Blacks as an African 'Black' minority themselves, and besides that nothing they say is mutually exclusive, ie, one can be concerned about police brutality and still care about Somali issues, and one can be a Muslim that stands on the Palestinian end of Israeli-Palestinian conflict as well, and have empathy for the treatment of Bantus and low-caste Somalis in our society and the taunts they endure. It just seems like someone who misses some days of yore where apparently Twitter Somalis were battling with Twitter West African to call them enslaved ugly and ape-nosed monkeys as they called us ugly starving Somalis and sandnigger terrorists, or some shit, damn cuz remember when we were one? :mjlol:

He is talking about a minority that's bandwagons and says stupid shit to fit in, even though he might come off as too "broad"

You say one can care about two unrelated things, he says how some jump from caring a shitton about one thing to another, often accompanied by an act or statement to "fit in" into said group, while not giving a shit about your own people.

You say "and low caste Somalis", but he points out how 'they' only say Bantus as it fits into the "Anti blackness thing", which is again an act used to fit in with another group. They don't acknowledge that Somalis back home will easily discriminate indiscriminately, and mostly against themselves.

I agree that it seems he longs for something, but that something is Somalis sticking up for themselves instead of there being twenty different sections of Somalis sticking up for twenty different things while caring less and less about your own people. Atleast that's what I got from it.

You make some good points, but you don't really seem like the exact target group he was aiming towards.

Edit ; @VixR is right

Last edited:
Is the UK that dry :bell: why these kids always congregating on twitter drama horta

another thing, twitter accounts are public so don't they feel ashamed to talk about race and stuff in public? I consider it kind of taboo... That stuff should be reserved to anonymous forums. Imagine your employers are stalking you and come across a post about black people won't you feel embarrassed or it's just me :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending