A Twitter Thread Against Certain Somali Girls On Twitter Sparks Outrage and Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
He was making fun of Boqor Riya for posting this, calling her something along the lines of weak and unstable

People got mad at him for making fun of her, many of them saying he went too far
My nigga FSMDOA :salute:

Looks like all these girls promoting this shit have giant insecurities huh? It really makes you think...:ohhh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
My nigga FSMDOA :salute:

Looks like all these girls promoting this shit have giant insecurities huh? It really makes you think...:ohhh:
My biggest problem with her is that she won't stop talking about that gap between her teeth. Like damn, I get it, people made fun of you for it and now you've overcome that, blah blah good for you. Literally every other post on her IG has some variation of "muh gap."
:mjlol:

ExcessFame

True Villain
My biggest problem with her is that she won't stop talking about that gap between her teeth. Like damn, I get it, people made fun of you for it and now you've overcome that, blah blah good for you. Literally every other post on her IG has some variation of "muh gap."
The funny thing is that with a few grand, that can be sorted with the local private
orthodontic plug
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

And why not have it fixed? Clear braces are cheap online in this day and age.:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending