A statue of George Floyd in New York

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Kkkkkk a statue for a **** star fentanyl addict who invaded a woman's house at gunpoint and had a long rap sheet. What a great role model. He was an unfortunate victim of police brutality but reer woke have gone out of control.

your username is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

bc im not a hijabi

giphy.gif

Hue_Man

Take a number and get in line. You're not the first or the 100th and definently will not be the last.
Are you even Somali? Why the need to be so against Islamic values?
Has living in a Western European land made you hate your own people and even yourself?

I want to understand the psychology of people like yourself.Let’s have an open discussion because I myself educated in the west lol and I know how hard it is.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Are you even Somali? Why the need to be so against Islamic values?
Has living in a Western European land made you hate your own people and even yourself?

I want to understand range psychology of people like you. Let’s have an open discussion because I myself educated in the west lol and I know how hard it is.

Yes I am Somali. I barely ever talk about Islam. I don't hate Somalis. There's nothing to talk about. Not every single one of the 15 million Somalis is going to be the exact same as you are. Get over it hehehe. 99% is as good as its going to get. Consider that as success. No other ethnic group is as homogenous.

Hue_Man

Yes I am Somali. I barely ever talk about Islam. I don't hate Somalis. There's nothing to talk about. Not every single one of the 15 million Somalis is going to be the exact same as you are. Get over it hehehe. 99% is as good as its going to get. Consider that as success. No other ethnic group is as homogenous.

nice to know , 🙏🏿

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bro it’s a small 7 foot statue at best. I don’t think it’s that much, but yeah it’s kind of funny this dude went from being your average joe to a memorialized hero in 2 years.

“Average Joe “ ! The man robbed a pregnant woman. Have you even seen his wrap sheet :jcoleno: :jcoleno:

His killing was wrong but the man was not a contributing citizen.

I thought the Floyd thing was staged back when I first heard about it. BLM was an out of date Obama years nostalgia thing.

People were getting ready to resist the FAKEDEMIC measures then conveniently this violent George Floyd cult emerges. BLM is a tool of the elites and for its supporters to pretend otherwise is a joke.

It's not about making him a hero or him being a good or a bad person and it shouldn't be , it's about remembering the injustice he and thousands of others suffered. and whether we like it or not he has became the face of it .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@rocktheboat305
criminal? That is what racist white folks say . If George Floyd was a criminal he wouldn’t been out in the streets . We all know black folks go to jail for doing something white folks get away with such as smoking pot.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

If anyone is offended or doesn't agree with the statue then support initiatives to prevent more deaths like George Floyd's.

Had there been no police brutality or systemic racism in America, he would be another ordinary person.
The irony is since his death at least dozen if not more police killings took place that no one noticed or no media covered. Even 2 outta those were unarmed black children shot dead. No riots took place and George Floyd death changed nothing. This whole pretense that somehow his murder evoked change and now everything is better and we’re best the era of police brutality is one of the biggest bs I’ve ever seen smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is cool, in a gaalo rationality way. But why didn't Minneapolis make one?

Trending

Latest posts