A statue of George Floyd in New York

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This nigga is getting a statue :mindblown: In 20 years he may even have a public holiday :mjlol:
bro it’s a small 7 foot statue at best. I don’t think it’s that much, but yeah it’s kind of funny this dude went from being your average joe to a memorialized hero in 2 years.

Like said to myself before I must start a riot of any kind and be a hero to the people, I will go down in history :banderas:

giphy.gif

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
bro it’s a small 7 foot statue at best. I don’t think it’s that much, but yeah it’s kind of funny this dude went from being your average joe to a memorialized hero in 2 years.
The first star and crack head with a statue and I don’t even have my degree yet
:faysalwtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree with this wholeheartedly.

If anyone is offended or doesn't agree with the statue then support initiatives to prevent more deaths like George Floyd's.

Had there been no police brutality or systemic racism in America, he would be another ordinary person.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Ok this is going too far now. This nigga already has a mural. Is a statue really necessary?

Xaruun

VIP
If you’re going to erect a statue, then why immortalise a thief and a nitty? Why not one of the many decent people who were murdered by the police?

Did she die tho :ivers:
No need to make excuses for your white masa. The racist cop is rotting in jail today , probably getting raped the big boys serving life.
Good that cop deserves to do life in prison but at the end of the day he got his justice. Floyd was still a violent criminal

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Kkkkkk a statue for a star fentanyl addict who invaded a woman's house at gunpoint and had a long rap sheet. What a great role model. He was an unfortunate victim of police brutality but reer woke have gone out of control.

Trending

Latest posts