A Somali virgin girl could still be a //

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, I just don't understand what they've got that needs to be kept hidden :what1: if you look at a kid that way you're clearly a pedo :reallymaury:
:)kodaksmiley:im not a gaal) What was that old saying? "How are we (Somalis) recognized?, Hardy herdsmen, and maidens with long braided hair, is our signature". Ninja outfits is for reer China:birdman:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:)kodaksmiley:im not a gaal) What was that old saying? "How are we (Somalis) recognized?, Hardy herdsmen, and maidens with long braided hair, is our signature". Ninja outfits is for reer China:birdman:
True hardly anyone wore these ninja outfits a hundred years ago our Sufi based system has been replaced by hardcore salafi wahhabi bulshit churned out curtsey of our Arab slave masters we hold so dearly on to

People don't realise that slandering chaste women is a major sin even speculating about someone is a major sin. Somalis pick and choose parts of the Deen they want to practice.

Exactly slandering a chaste women and calling her something she isn't will earn you a punishment on the day of judgement, I bet a lot of people don't know about this and how fatal it is.

Some iranian once said the chador/burqa and the condom is the greatest invention enabling prostitution.

she was right , your niqabi daughter sitting nect to you during lunch could have sucked off allot of cocks.
my cousin was scandalized when he witnesed this in somalia, while on vacation.

as for me i stay the f*ck away from niqabis, even my father a conservative muslim moves to the other side of the road when he sees a niqabi.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wallahi i am not gonna lie but a Somali girl once told me she only will let in the back door and that front door is only reserved for her future husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.