A Somali virgin girl could still be a //

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the Somali guys who got rejected by a beautiful Somali girl that calls them a :mjlol:

The moment a Somali girl rejects those bakhtis they tell people she's a hoe.

It's very dangerous tbh, cause when a virgin women is called a "" it can ruin her chances of marriage.

Not to mention its absolutely haram. I hope the next generation learns to live & let live :bell:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
If you dress like Ilwad Elman of course people will think you're a .

DDDONm4UIAAEolS.jpg

By Western standards it's not that bad at all. She's practically walking around in the nude in the eyes of both Islamic and Somali people though

I'm personally indifferent, from what I know she's contributed a lot to Somalia. Of course I'd prefer if she dressed herself up more properly but what good is complaining when she's helping Somalis?

Very true. There are many jealous women on this forum who call me a for talking about dicks when mind you I'm going to become a doctor while they're the same women who sleep around and shukaansi with men. Somalis are backwards it hurts.
:ulyin:

You do realise you talking to an open gaal who admitted that she converted to Christianity at 16 because of her boyfriend, same boyfriend that would leave her later?

Then add all the times you've talked about your "numerous other relationships" and that one time you were describing how a circumcised dick felt in comparison to an uncircumcised one.

Get converted by an cadaan boyfriend at 16 who left you straight after then say complain about getting judged brehs:mjlol:
Don't listen to them sis. You do you.
:nahgirl:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

You do realise you talking to an open gaal who admitted that she converted to Christianity at 16 because of her boyfriend, same boyfriend that would leave her later?

Then add all the times you've talked about your "numerous other relationships" and that one time you were describing how a circumcised dick felt in comparison to an uncircumcised one.

Get converted by an cadaan boyfriend at 16 who left you straight after then say complain about getting judged brehs:mjlol:

:nahgirl:
I never felt a dick? My hands are pure. Requote that post. Also I left him at 18 it was a 2 year relationship excuse you. I was already a deist and non-muslim when he converted me so take you holier than thou bs else where you man hoe.

Also there's nothing wrong with dating if you don't kiss, don't touch, don't have sex and constantly have supervision. It's nothing different than courting in the 17th century.

@AbdiJohnson

lol at wearing jeans or talking to a man makes you a . That has never happened. And using some random Internet comments don't count, because most Internet comments are vile. Have you never seen youtube or online-news comments?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@AbdiJohnson

lol at wearing jeans or talking to a man makes you a . That has never happened. And using some random Internet comments don't count, because most Internet comments are vile. Have you never seen youtube or online-news comments?

My dad literally just called a Somali woman a hoe for wearing a knee length skirt shortly after he berated me for calling America women s when I said I didn't care about American women. Somali Men have backwards ideology and it's absolutely disgusting. You easily call a virgin a when that goes against the definition yet say nothing about White women.

I never felt a dick? My hands are pure. Requote that post. Also I left him at 18 it was a 2 year relationship excuse you. I was already a deist and non-muslim when he converted me so take you holier than thou bs else where you man hoe.

Also there's nothing wrong with dating if you don't kiss, don't touch, don't have sex and constantly have supervision. It's nothing different than courting in the 17th century.
Shit I was wrong. Turns out you've converted twice to Christianity both by boyfriends in your teens who left you shortly after.
wtf?? My relationship with him was pure this was after I converted to Christianity. My ex before him was a different story. He was uncut but it looked pretty normal. I was surprised when I first saw it but I knew it was uncut because it looked different. When you masturbate with an uncut one it looks just like a cut one.
I left Islam at 16 and I searched for a religion since then. I was converted from deism to Christianity on two separate occasions both by guys I loved.
Go castrate yourself. All you think of is sex. It must not be healthy. I once thought that way when I was in an erotic relationship with a guy -
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

My dad literally just called a Somali woman a hoe for wearing a knee length skirt shortly after he berated me for calling America women s when I said I didn't care about American women. Somali Men have backwards ideology and it's absolutely disgusting. You easily call a virgin a when that goes against the definition yet say nothing about White women.
Why are you calling American women s. You're just like them. In fact you're one of them.

lol "yet say nothing about white women" maybe cuz you're dad isn't white so they're not his people and either way he won't spend time saying the obvious all the time. You're crying over nothing. Pretty much every male in the west has the same definition of a . Only outliers are those that never get anything, and the guys who are currently going for "the "

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
you can have an cyber bodycount that includes nudes/dms and liking insta pictures gotta find a monk of a somali girl nowadays

I have never slept around so don't lump me with that crowd you man hoe.
Many white chicks haven't slept around. Just ask the ones who you attend church with.

Crazy how you convert to their religion by one of their men, and you live your life just like them but then you act holier than thou. Isn't that a sin?

Bohol

VIP
By Western standards it's not that bad at all. She's practically walking around in the nude in the eyes of both Islamic and Somali people though

I'm personally indifferent, from what I know she's contributed a lot to Somalia. Of course I'd prefer if she dressed herself up more properly but what good is complaining when she's helping Somalis?

Modesty is important. I know for sure no guy in this forum wants his sister dressed like that, it is called scantily clad.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Many white chicks haven't slept around. Just ask the ones who you attend church with.

Crazy how you convert to their religion by one of their men, and you live your life just like them but then you act holier than thou. Isn't that a sin?
Many haven't but many have. If You're lumping me with the virgins I don't mind. They're chill and I'll be marrying one of their brothers someday anyways. Why would I mind being like an cadhi White lady who isn't a and has had boyfriends?

Many haven't but many have. If You're lumping me with the virgins I don't mind. They're chill and I'll be marrying one of their brothers someday anyways. Why would I mind being like an cadhi White lady who isn't a and has had boyfriends?
Because you just called them all s?:trumpsmirk:
You've finally admitted you're one of them:trumpsmirk:

What's up Becky :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.