A Somali virgin girl could still be a //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
I have to keep the tradition of my forefathers going. My wives have to be pure and I have to impregnate them Geedka Hoostiis.

My dad literally just called a Somali woman a hoe for wearing a knee length skirt shortly after he berated me for calling America women s when I said I didn't care about American women. Somali Men have backwards ideology and it's absolutely disgusting. You easily call a virgin a when that goes against the definition yet say nothing about White women.

No offence but that's your dad then, I can't even imagine that word coming out of my dads mouth.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Modesty is important. I know for sure no guy in this forum wants his sister dressed like that, it is called scantily clad.
Well of course no one wants to see their sister like that, but the Somalis reacting to this aren't her siblings. You wouldn't see white people piling up in the replies calling her a with an outfit like that. Something more revealing, maybe, but even then it probably wouldn't reach the level of vitriol displayed in the replies of Ilwad's pic

Bohol

VIP
Well of course no one wants to see their sister like that, but the Somalis reacting to this aren't her siblings. You wouldn't see white people piling up in the replies calling her a with an outfit like that. Something more revealing, maybe, but even then it probably wouldn't reach the level of vitriol displayed in the replies of Ilwad's pic

We are not talking about white standards but Somali standards that is the whole point of the topic. In Somali standards she is a , a ,
a prostitute or in Somali: Qaxbad, , .

:gaasdrink:

We are not talking about white standards but Somali standards that is the whole point of the topic. In Somali standards she is a , a ,

Horta what is the Somali word for the male equivalent. I'm sure that the many men would fit into it yet I can't think of a word

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

I brought up Western standards initially and you responded to it, and then I responded to you. I know Somali standards to women's dress

Thanks sis.
I never felt a dick? My hands are pure. Requote that post. Also I left him at 18 it was a 2 year relationship excuse you. I was already a deist and non-muslim when he converted me so take you holier than thou bs else where you man hoe.

Also there's nothing wrong with dating if you don't kiss, don't touch, don't have sex and constantly have supervision. It's nothing different than courting in the 17th century.
He's a weirdo like why does he care about your relationships?:mjlol:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Horta what is the Somali word for the male equivalent. I'm sure that the many men would fit into it yet I can't think of a word

Dhiley, saqajaan, there's another but I forget right now. But unlike in English the male form of has an insulting connotation.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Dhiley, saqajaan, there's another but I forget right now. But unlike in English the male form of has an insulting connotation.
kkkkkkkkkkkkk dhiley kulaha. Saqajaan is pervert.
To me Saqajaan is a compliment and it's not male equivalent of as a female can be a saqaajanad.

Gambar

VIP
Somalis force their daughters to wear hijab. It's all about perspective. In some "Muslim" countries and areas prostitutes wear niqab and cabayad. You can be modest without wearing a masar. Somalis mostly have an obsession with covering the hair though.

Nobody is calling out these girls with jinni make up but god forbid you are walking around without your hair showing. Ilwads outfit is too revealing because of the cleavage even though she has no naaso!!!

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Somalis force their daughters to wear hijab. It's all about perspective. In some "Muslim" countries and areas prostitutes wear niqab and cabayad. You can be modest without wearing a masar. Somalis mostly have an obsession with covering the hair though.

Nobody is calling out these girls with jinni make up but god forbid you are walking around without your hair showing. Ilwads outfit is too revealing because of the cleavage even though she has no naaso!!!
:dead::deadrose::deadpeter:

Damn you are way more savage than I remember! I was only gone for one month jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.