A Somali virgin girl could still be a //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somalis like to call everyone a sharmuta. Don't wear hijab? You are a sharmuta! Let a guy take you out on a date? Sharmuta! Don't have the same views as them? Sharmuta! Have a guy friend? Sharmuta! Hang around with a non Muslim? Sharmuta! Dance to western music at aroos? Sharmuta!

Truely the most annoying group of people.

Somalis like to call everyone a sharmuta. Don't wear hijab? You are a sharmuta! Let a guy take you out on a date? Sharmuta! Don't have the same views as them? Sharmuta! Have a guy friend? Sharmuta! Hang around with a non Muslim? Sharmuta! Dance to western music in aroos? Sharmuta!

Let's be honest usc girl alot of what you posted are hoe activities :ulyin:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Somalis like to call everyone a sharmuta. Don't wear hijab? You are a sharmuta! Let a guy take you out on a date? Sharmuta! Don't have the same views as them? Sharmuta! Have a guy friend? Sharmuta! Hang around with a non Muslim? Sharmuta! Dance to western music in aroos? Sharmuta!

This just isn't true in the west. Somalis pick and choose from the deen this is well documented, but Somalis in the west are lax on these matters if anything. Rarely do they enforce their dhaqan and deen, and kids mostly apporpritate madhow and western culture.

In Canada there are a lot of Somali females who dress just like this Ilwad girl, they are indistinguishable from black girls in dress and character, and that's a problem created by parents who leave the state and public schools to raise their kids for them.

She's not dressed provocatively ...I'm so confused.
If you dress like Ilwad Elman of course people will think you're a .

DDDONm4UIAAEolS.jpg
's n

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This just isn't true in the west. Somalis pick and choose from the deen this is well documented, but Somalis in the west are lax on these matters if anything. Rarely do they enforce their dhaqan and deen, and kids mostly apporpritate madhow and western culture.

In Canada there are a lot of Somali females who dress just like this Ilwad girl, they are indistinguishable from black girls ones in dress and character, and that's a problem created by parent's who leave the state and public schools to raise their kids for them.
Somalis in the UK are mostly Salafi terrorists. They all wear long black dresses. They enforce their beliefs, but doesn't stop Somali boys from becoming gang bangers and girls from undercover ting.

Gambar

VIP

In Canada there are a lot of Somali females who dress just like this Ilwad girl, they are indistinguishable from black girls in dress and character, and that's a problem created by parents who leave the state and public schools to raise their kids for them.
Well if the parents wear the dhaqan and deen clothing and don't act on it that's a problem. I don't wear hijab and my parents never forced me to wear it when I was younger. It's a choice.

Growing up back home my mother never used to wear it until she got married so she told me it would be hypocritical and ridiculous for her to force us (daughters) to wear it. I was born and raised in Canada.

However, morals, standards, character are very important traits. Let's be honest, most Somalis (because of Somalia) are morally backward.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Well if the parents wear the dhaqan and deen clothing and don't act on it that's a problem. I don't wear hijab and my parents never forced me to wear it when I was younger. It's a choice.

Growing up back home my mother never used to wear it until she got married so she told me it would be hypocritical and ridiculous for her to force us (daughters) to wear it. I was born and raised in Canada.

However, morals, standards, character are very important traits. Let's be honest, most Somalis (because of Somalia) are morally backward.

Great point sister.

Xishood and sharaf can't be forced through parenting as they can only guide. Ultimately it has to come from the individual to respect themselves.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
in my opinion (i'm not a gaal) women/girls should decide if they want to wear ninja outfits. my sister was forced to wear hijab when she turned 10...:wow1:
I have a cousin who's not even 3 that wears a hijab :tacky:like wtf does a 3 year old have to cover up:wtfdis:let that girl have a childhood:ohlord:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
All a Somali girl has to do is not wear a hijab one day, wear jeans, talk to a man and she is called a or even if she is indeed a virgin.

Somali pride standards are very high.

White girl can have sex with her 10 boyfriends over a 2 year period and she is not seem as a .
Yes that's largely true. Also, the pride standard is retarded to begin with. A girl has a vagina and guess what happens with people who have vaginas? They f*ck. In fact the people with those high pride standards are here as a product of fucking.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis treat you far far differently when you're wearing a hijab vs not, jeans vs not, the men and to some extent the hijabi women. FACT. I suspect the ppl who say not are European, I've heard Euro Somalis are more liberal/progressive with that kind of thing, but in some places probably not either.

People don't realise that slandering chaste women is a major sin even speculating about someone is a major sin. Somalis pick and choose parts of the Deen they want to practice.

My dad literally just called a Somali woman a hoe for wearing a knee length skirt shortly after he berated me for calling America women s when I said I didn't care about American women. Somali Men have backwards ideology and it's absolutely disgusting. You easily call a virgin a when that goes against the definition yet say nothing about White women.

I prefer a hoe who portrays her dad in a positive light than one who claims to be decent but shames her dad on a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts