A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ur dumb
I am playing your silly game of "data, data, data" but you are just far too daft to see it. :siilaanyolaugh:

In science, once a data set is established then one must necessarily assume it applies across the board unless other special evidence exists that demonstrates it doesn't necessarily apply to a particular subset of that data. That is exactly what I did. I claimed the marriage out rates were significantly higher for Somalis than "MENA" as you call them. I submitted the evidence wherein the statisticians behind the PEW study did not see enough of a differential across the different "black" subgroups to actually list it. Now, since you are making the claim that "no, Americanized Somalis are special and much different than other Sub-Saharan Africans in their endogamous rates", from the perspective of a scientific argument, the burden of proof now shifts to you to demonstrate that such a claim is in fact the case.

You can't win this argument both ways, sxb. There is no data pertaining to Somalis that you can bring forth to help your claim, because either the academics behind all of these studies do not see any meaningful difference between their behaviors and other westernized sub-Saharan Africans or they merely couldn't careless to expend resources in understanding your sociology. Both perspectives only further bolster my argument. :siilaanyolaugh:
Ur argument is dumb, throwing in all americans of subsaharan descent muddles the data and gives no clear conclusion. Also lol at that justification, we don't use data from lions when discussing tigers, put down the crackpipe.

Bob Marley

retired
These types of chicks come in all races. They talk down to their men & obsess over even the most basic of white guys.
They're usually self-haters a good amount of the time
Can't see why anyone would be upset about losing them:kobeok:
There's still tons of Somali women dedicated to Somali men, who also have much better personalities than these stuck up cunts have.
More importantly, why don't they just go and date whoever the want instead of making such a big issue out of it?:heh:

Ur dumb

Ur argument is dumb, throwing in all americans of subsaharan descent muddles the data and gives no clear conclusion. Also lol at that justification, we don't use data from lions when discussing tigers, put down the crackpipe.

Bring forth your evidence, then. You have now made a claim that requires hard data to back up. So far, no academic believes there is any meaningful difference in behavior of westernized non-Somali Sub-Saharan Africans and westernized Somalis so, therefore, this is a claim that requires you substantiate with data and hard evidence. See? I can play this game too. One can see how bad you are clutching at straws given your analogy on two complete different species that are classified completely differently in the literature when no such distinction is acknowledge by academics in these studies when comparing westernized non-Somali Sub-Saharan Africans and westernized Somalis.

You tried to turn this into an academic discussion but failed miserably in the end. Quit while you are ahead, sxb. :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
The most famous on western media talking about it is Waris Diriye, talking is a way to highlight the problem and race awarenesd NOT to protect your fragile ego from some imagined shame. Someone hating you because they got FGM:d to preserve some kind of divine virginity for somali men's sake might develop hatred for us and understandably so, because of what they went through BUT usually that ain't the case mostly they talk about the horrors they went through so really it's just all in your head, did forget to take your meds or is it cause ur fasting.
Somali women do it because somali culture and islam requires it, men not being allowed to see women naken naturally leads to women being the ones doing the procedure, which isn't hard to understand unless you sniff glue for entertainment.

I have no problem with raising awareness in the proper way but spreading your legs in Vice TV and introducing your zigzaged
ceeb to the whole world is not raising awareness but attention seeking. FGM is not part of Islam but rather it is a cultural
thing originally inherited from the Egyptians. No Somali men cares about their daughter's vagina it is Somali women
that propagate it because they had they want their daughters to have it as well. It is a cultural issue similar to ironing
breasts that happens in West Africa. Capiche young gorilla?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If honor killing and acid splashes can make the pakistani and indian chicks loyal to the small penis hairy beasts of men they have got...maybe it is time we introduced it to our culture too. Instead of importing qabiil and shit that is one thing we should have imported from the sand . Violence is best incentive at the end of the day anyway.

Somali dad: nin ajnabi ah ha ii keenin
somali daughter: but aabo james waa muslim
Somali dad: ma soconayso fariiso baan ku idhi
Somali girl: *goes ahead and marries anyway* under the masjad's basement where the revert buys coke to serve the men in attendance.

Arab dad: Do not bring me abeeds
arab daughter: But dad
Arab father: I will kill you.
Arab daughter: okay *ends up marrying her first cousin*

Lesson somali fathers aren't obeyed because of their weakness.
There is no weakness in allowing your child to marry whom they want in fact it takes courage and great strength of character to give your blessings to your son/daughter when they want to marry someone the community does not approve of. I have daughter and she brought home a midgaan/madhibhan I would not only give my blessing I'd pay for the goddamn wedding too.

No it was not.

Let me give you an analogous situation to clarify my point: If a new account were made on a heavily euro-centric website that straddles the borders of white supremacy and is filled with Asian women that thirst after white men and claimed to be a 27 year old Asian man who can't get an Asian women and asking why all of them are thirsting for white men, would you be so naive to actually believe an Asian man is behind that account?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Let me give you an analogous situation to clarify my point: If a new account were made on a heavily euro-centric website that straddles the borders of white supremacy and is filled with Asian women that thirst after white men and claimed to be a 27 year old Asian man who can't get an Asian women and asking why all of them are thirsting for white men, would you be so naive to actually believe an Asian man is behind that account?

I thought you were talking about my thread.

There is no weakness in allowing your child to marry whom they want in fact it takes courage and great strength of character to give your blessings to your son/daughter when they want to marry someone the community does not approve of. I have daughter and she brought home a midgaan/madhibhan I would not only give my blessing I'd pay for the goddamn wedding too.
A madhibaan is a somali and does not deserve to be discriminated against. An arab would not give you his daughter so why easily give yours to him? common sense! If I had a daughter and she came to me with a madhibaan I'd be fucking happy because waa somali. The problem lies in the disobedience of their fathers who probably went through a lot to raise them. The problem isn't marrying ajnabi it is the fact they specifically go about, approach, or reserve themselves for ajnabi and making it supper convenient. That can only be described as a self hate for yourself, lack of respect for your father and overall contempt for your culture. Not to mention everytime they marry ajnabi it is always the guys' faults.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bring forth your evidence, then. You have now made a claim that requires hard data to back up. So far, no academic believes there is any meaningful difference in behavior of westernized non-Somali Sub-Saharan Africans and westernized Somalis so, therefore, this is a claim that requires you substantiate with data and hard evidence. See? I can play this game too. One can see how bad you are clutching at straws given your analogy on two complete different species that are classified completely differently in the literature when no such distinction is acknowledge by academics in these studies when comparing westernized non-Somali Sub-Saharan Africans and westernized Somalis.

You tried to turn this into an academic discussion but failed miserably in the end. Quit while you are ahead, sxb. :siilaanyolaugh:
No, you made the claim about somalis marrying out and disappearing SO the burden of proof is on you. That's some racist literature you're reading, "all africans are alike" and as always source your quotes.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Somali women are something else. I don't want to say anything bad but I fully blame Sonali men. We have given them too much freedom wallahi. I suggest honor killings and acid attacks should be used
@Bob Marley :ayaanswag: look at how bizarre somali men are
save these women, they are clearly escaping abuse from a repressed culture

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkk you will never see a nigga go on tirades against Somali women to justify yellow or jungle fever

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Kulaha I've always been a white fetishist but I swear it's cuz somali niggas promiscuous

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Niggas seriously suggesting we become like Arabs and Asian?? :hova:

Who cares sxb. Not even their own fathers and families care about them :kanyeshrug:
Wallahi I say alhamdulillah we somalis don't have honor culture, there is nothing there of worth to emulate.
:deargod:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I

Don't catch a case over these hoes abti. Don't give them anything. Don't even give them an orgasm. They don't deserve it.:stopit:

Nvm, they can't have orgasms since they have no clit. My bad.:snoop:
is tempting not to slap females like @Barni @Reiko :ohlord:
Warya the prophet cooked and cleaned, and you're a Somali man you sleep in skirts

Nah she's gonna slap you because
i swish she would:russ:
ill take her virginity:ufdup:
also i came from my mom womb wearing pants:umad:
These types of chicks come in all races. They talk down to their men & obsess over even the most basic of white guys.
They're usually self-haters a good amount of the time
Can't see why anyone would be upset about losing them:kobeok:
There's still tons of Somali women dedicated to Somali men, who also have much better personalities than these stuck up cunts have.
More importantly, why don't they just go and date whoever the want instead of making such a big issue out of it?:heh:
i thought you gonna be on some haha your getting your hoes taken:umad::russ:

but you dropped some unexpected comment:russ:

No, you made the claim about somalis marrying out and disappearing SO the burden of proof is on you. That's some racist literature you're reading, "all africans are alike" and as always source your quotes.

There he goes jumping to unjustified conclusions and strawman fallacies. The hallmark of the intellectually defeated. Look, unless you can present established data that specifically shows westernized Somalis are different in their behaviors than westernized non-Somali Sub-Saharan Africans, there is no debate here. No one said "all Africans are alike", but rather is the last attempts of a nacas clutching at straws. From an academic perspective, I have exactly demonstrated what I have set out to do with my argument and the burden of proof has shifted on you to demonstrate that westernized second generations Somalis cluster very differently in their romantic behaviors than other sub-Saharan Africans and this is an extraordinary claim because as, stated earlier, the statisticians behind PEW and other studies who are privy to the census data we are not have not seen any meaningful difference in behavior to actually make a note of it. Unless, of course, you are claiming they are racists who believe "all africans are alike". Once again the burden of proof is on you to prove that and bring data that conclusively shows that is not the case. :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
@ nin xun and @Standing_Soldier I was messing around fellas. We aren't as barbaric to practice such sinister acts. We all just need to step up and be more involved in the family and take leadership and authority over our family. Part of the problem is really us men because if us men didn't ravage our country with bullets makeing it unsafe for everyone we would not be having these problems. The men must trace back and correct their mistakes from the family level all the way to the politics.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
is tempting not to slap females like @Barni @Reiko :ohlord:

i swish she would:russ:
ill take her virginity:ufdup:
also i came from my mom womb wearing pants:umad:

i thought you gonna be on some haha your getting your hoes taken:umad::russ:

but you dropped some unexpected comment:russ:

Freebandz I'm not in the mood to currently drag you. I'm trying to be nice. Return tomorrow for some well deserved whopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts