A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you be? Follow your heart and don't deny yourself the man of your dreams if he happend to not be somali. You don't seem like those neefs who want to parade around a mixed baby as an accessory(rather than a human being on) on Youtube and social media or the salafis with a fetish for reverts. So really, why?
Most foreign men don't stay with Somali wives after age 45 they look for greener pastures

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know what they go through doesn't give them right to hate Somali men and parade
their vaginas in western TV though .In most cases it is Somali women themselves
that propagate FGM not Somali men. So shut up you low IQ chimp
The most famous on western media talking about it is Waris Diriye, talking is a way to highlight the problem and race awarenesd NOT to protect your fragile ego from some imagined shame. Someone hating you because they got FGM:d to preserve some kind of divine virginity for somali men's sake might develop hatred for us and understandably so, because of what they went through BUT usually that ain't the case mostly they talk about the horrors they went through so really it's just all in your head, did forget to take your meds or is it cause ur fasting.
Somali women do it because somali culture and islam requires it, men not being allowed to see women naken naturally leads to women being the ones doing the procedure, which isn't hard to understand unless you sniff glue for entertainment.

Canuck I know you trying to protect us but you just dissed us. :damn::dead1:
but that's true especially with white men, I see all time 50 years old white man with foreign young girl(islanders, west Africans) usually one kids in KG and he already have grown one from ex wife

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He's not simping. And I'm always behind. @Mercury is a man.
real men don't wear skirts and cook food when creatures called women exist who sole purpose is for those reasons:snoop:
you know what am gonna go slap the next somali i see like real men suppose to:pachah1:
i bet she's gonna respect me two:umad::ufdup:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I
real men don't wear skirts and cook food when creatures called women exist who sole purpose is for those reasons:snoop:
you know what am gonna go slap the next somali i see like real men suppose to:pachah1:
Don't catch a case over these hoes abti. Don't give them anything. Don't even give them an orgasm. They don't deserve it.:stopit:

Nvm, they can't have orgasms since they have no clit. My bad.:snoop:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Warya the prophet cooked and cleaned, and you're a Somali man you sleep in skirts

Nah she's gonna slap you because

If honor killing and acid splashes can make the pakistani and indian chicks loyal to the small penis hairy beasts of men they have got...maybe it is time we introduced it to our culture too. Instead of importing qabiil and shit that is one thing we should have imported from the sand . Violence is best incentive at the end of the day anyway.

Somali dad: nin ajnabi ah ha ii keenin
somali daughter: but aabo james waa muslim
Somali dad: ma soconayso fariiso baan ku idhi
Somali girl: *goes ahead and marries anyway* under the masjad's basement where the revert buys coke to serve the men in attendance.

Arab dad: Do not bring me abeeds
arab daughter: But dad
Arab father: I will kill you.
Arab daughter: okay *ends up marrying her first cousin*

Lesson somali fathers aren't obeyed because of their weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending