A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Are you actually mentally retarded? FGM victims go through some torturous shit in unsanitary conditions without anaesthetics and should speak up more and against it so that less women should have to suffer it. Also lol at raising your child treating her as a princess, great way in raising narcissistisc and entitled adults. Also f*ck you again for making light of FGtM.

I know what they go through doesn't give them right to hate Somali men and parade
their vaginas in western TV though .In most cases it is Somali women themselves
that propagate FGM not Somali men. So shut up you low IQ chimp

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know what they go through doesn't give them right to hate Somali men and parade their vaginas in western TV though .
In most cases it is Somali women themselves that propagate FGM not Somali men. So shut the f*ck up low IQ hoe.

I can't breathe

grZAZ.gif

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well, let's look at the United States which has one of the largest diasporas of Somalis:

Pew Research Center: Who is marrying out?

According to Pew, 19% of blacks (Sub-Saharan Africans) "married out" in 2013. That applies to all of sub-Saharan African descent (Black Americans, Caribbeans, naturalized Africans, etc), since Somalis also are largely identified as "black" by these studies, logically and scientifically this would apply to them as well. The burden of evidence would now shift to you to show that Somalis cluster very differently from other sub-Saharan descended Africans as far as their "out-marriage" rates are concerned for this would be an extraordinary claim that would require extraordinary evidence.
Most importantly, Pew also notes:

Which is in line with what I was saying. Furthermore:

I do not see middle-Eastern, East Indians, and North Africans there. Sorry sxb, but the data just doesn't support you at all. And then you said Iranians don't practice large rates of endogamy? Time to put the khat down. I'd say almost everyone here has at least a relative or two who has married out, and apparently this epidemic seems to all be a figment of all our imaginations when at this point a stereotype has formed in the minds of the ajnabis that xalimos thirst for ajnabis given all of the forum posts, the entire phenomenon of the Salafi marriage bandits and which ethnic community they targeted, and the many people on here who claim they see it and there is a problem. :siilaanyolaugh:
I said specific data on somalis and your khathead ass brought in all the descendants of FUCKING SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA don't you think that skews the numbers by just a bit? Also lol at the xalimos being thirsty because with your stats it's us farahs that are "race traitors" Martina out at 25% and the ones sowing the seeds of our own destructions(no pun intended). Imma give you another tip get a more precise report that doesn't include all black people on the fucking planet, xoolo maa dhaantid

And then another Somali girl gave her opinion

I think her points are very interesting and reasonable.

LMAOO A LEBANESE GIRL GAVE HER OPINION ON SOMALI MEN

waryadaa yall need to become Alphas.
:mjsuitcry: link me the page. Digagad bay nagu jiideen kuwan.:urgh:

Out of all women I've come across, somali women are the most argumentative, stubborn and aggressive. I don't know why any sane man would put themselves through that.
All women are argumentative (same) nagging boring creature better don't marry unless for love that way you will accept her weakness points

I said specific data on somalis and your khathead ass brought in all the descendants of FUCKING SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA don't you think that skews the numbers by just a bit? Also lol at the xalimos being thirsty because with your stats it's us farahs that are "race traitors" Martina out at 25% and the ones sowing the seeds of our own destructions(no pun intended). Imma give you another tip get a more precise report that doesn't include all black people on the fucking planet, xoolo maa dhaantid

I am playing your silly game of "data, data, data" but you are just far too daft to see it. :siilaanyolaugh:

In science, once a data set is established then one must necessarily assume it applies across the board unless other special evidence exists that demonstrates it doesn't necessarily apply to a particular subset of that data. That is exactly what I did. I claimed the marriage out rates were significantly higher for Somalis than "MENA" as you call them. I submitted the evidence wherein the statisticians behind the PEW study did not see enough of a differential across the different "black" subgroups to actually list it. Now, since you are making the claim that "no, Americanized Somalis are special and much different than other Sub-Saharan Africans in their endogamous rates", from the perspective of a scientific argument, the burden of proof now shifts to you to demonstrate that such a claim is in fact the case.

You can't win this argument both ways, sxb. There is no data pertaining to Somalis that you can bring forth to help your claim, because either the academics behind all of these studies do not see any meaningful difference between their behaviors and other westernized sub-Saharan Africans or they merely couldn't careless to expend resources in understanding your sociology. Both perspectives only further bolster my argument. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.