A serious question to the somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Most I'm not saying all but most Somali Bantus are not attractive and I'm a shallow person. I only date light skinned guys! I can't date someone with strong west African features. I want my children to have manageable hair.

These ppl are used to calling anything Black a Bantu, they can't even discern the obvious differences. We're not fking blind :mjlol:

I need to stop. I'll stop myself here.
Madows all look the same to me sorry i dont have time to look a their primitive faces all day:kanyeshrug:

I can think of two reasons:

• A lot of these Self-hating xaliimos have daddy issues due to absentee fathers. It means they can relate to the whole ghetto baby-daddy culture in madow society.

Somali Bantus are actually very religious, conservative and socially cohesive. Ironically, they are stricter and follow Somali culture more than ethnic Somalis in the west.

• Somali young men like to ape and imitate madow gangsta culture and so some of these xaliimos are thinking "Why go for the wannabe when you can go for the original model?".

All in all, Somali diaspora are fucked up and will disintegrate into degeneracy within a few generations.

Finally someone with a piece of brain! But the men are more accepting the Bantus i have seen a lot of abgaal men married to somali Bantu women or even shaanshis. Even though you have a point but your analysis seems to come from ciyaalka qurbo jogta which still can't apply to all men.

On the other hand somali women both in the west and back home would rather die than be married to Bakaroow but Tyrone is fine.
Because somalis believe if women after someone from different their child would that tribe.we also believe that certain people are superior. For example some somali parents would have their daughter marry white guy instead of certain somali tribes.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This is a crazy generalization man. I just did a quick research via google on Somali Bantus and pure West Africans, and them niggas look different :mjlol:

It's not fair to compare them to African Americans since the average African American has 15% white DNA, which gives them a boost :russ:

This is a crazy generalization man. I just did a quick research via google on Somali Bantus and pure West Africans, and them niggas look different :mjlol:

It's not fair to compare them to African Americans since the average African American has 15% white DNA, which gives them a boost :russ:
Even mainland bantus are different from eachother, Ive noticed the eastern ones tend to be shorter and have admixtrures mostly from pygmies and middle easterners while west africans are a bit taller and have admixtures from fula an berber people

Just because they're all black doesn't mean they look the same nacasyahow, are u blind?
this is the dumbest question I've read in a while.

I for one, am not against any good looking man whether Somali Bantu, AA etc. but you cannot compare Bantus and AA's in terms of looks. i don't want to be rude to Bantus but they seriously can't even come close. maybe it's because AA's are mixed to some degree and that kinda softens their features without making them looking like females (Somali men:lolbron:)

:dead::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending