A serious question to the somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread had me thinking of an alt universe

"A serious question to all the Hannahs. If the Japanese people are part of the great Aryan race, why don't you guys have sex with them as much as the Swedes?"

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Somali men here are extremely effeminate and insecure, they resemble more like women than actual men. Why do you care who a women sleeps with? If this is how most Western Somali men are, then I don't blame Somali women for marrying out. To the Xalimos reading this, run away from these pathetic people. Wtf.

I have seriously question to the xalimo members in here as well as the none members out there.

Why is it that somali women are not willing to marry/sleep with somali Bantus yet they wouldn't mind doing the same with other madoow despite all being Madow?

If it's madoow fetish then why discriminate the Madows who are close to you in terms of religion and language to a degree. What is it with this selectivity?
In my opinion somali people in general both men and women believe that african americans are superior to somali bantus.for example some somali guys especially teenagers act like african american, speak and dress like them.on the other hand they look down somali bantus even they are our somali people we share same religion and language. I believe this issue is relevant both somali men and women.

The Somali men here are extremely effeminate and insecure, they resemble more like women than actual men. Why do you care who a women sleeps with? If this is how most Western Somali men are, then I don't blame Somali women for marrying out. Wtf.
Are you retarded or just an academic dwarf who can't comprehend anything? :drakewtf: The issue here has nothing to do with who sleeps with who but rather the selectivity on why one type of Madow is ok when the other is not!

Or in daycare explanation why the red apple can be eaten when the green one is poisonous since your an academic dwarf!:ehh:

this is the dumbest question I've read in a while.

I for one, am not against any good looking man whether Somali Bantu, AA etc. but you cannot compare Bantus and AA's in terms of looks. i don't want to be rude to Bantus but they seriously can't even come close. maybe it's because AA's are mixed to some degree and that kinda softens their features without making them looking like females (Somali men:lolbron:)

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
this is the dumbest question I've read in a while.

I for one, am not against any good looking man whether Somali Bantu, AA etc. but you cannot compare Bantus and AA's in terms of looks. i don't want to be rude to Bantus but they seriously can't even come close. maybe it's because AA's are mixed to some degree and that kinda softens their features without making them looking like females (Somali men:lolbron:)

some of you somali chicks are absolutely brutal :dead:

and you'll cry when a clapped chick gets called out for makeup witchcraft :deadmanny:

i don't know how half of you are planning on sneaking into heaven but good luck :mjcry:

In my opinion somali people in general both men and women believe that african americans are superior to somali bantus.for example some somali guys especially teenagers act like african american, speak and dress like them.on the other hand they look down somali bantus even they are our somali people we share same religion and language. I believe this issue is relevant both somali men and women.
Finally someone with a piece of brain! But the men are more accepting the Bantus i have seen a lot of abgaal men married to somali Bantu women or even shaanshis. Even though you have a point but your analysis seems to come from ciyaalka qurbo jogta which still can't apply to all men.

On the other hand somali women both in the west and back home would rather die than be married to Bakaroow but Tyrone is fine.

some of you somali chicks are absolutely brutal :dead:

and you'll cry when a clapped chick gets called out for makeup witchcraft :deadmanny:

i don't know how half of you are planning on sneaking into heaven but good luck :mjcry:

I'm the master of taking cheap shots, :chrisfreshhah:

in sha Allah that isn't held against me in aakhiro:jcoleno:

forgive and forget brothers, you'll get ajar for it:friendhug:

VixR

Veritas
Finally someone with a piece of brain! But the men are more accepting the Bantus i have seen a lot of abgaal men married to somali Bantu women or even shaanshis.

On the other hand somali women both in the west and back home would rather die than be married to Bakaroow but Tyrone is fine.
Yes! Tyrone is fine relative to Buckarow.

Jeez, but that took you a while!

Btw I've never seen Somali guys date Bantu. I've seen them date AA girls.

Finally someone with a piece of brain! But the men are more accepting the Bantus i have seen a lot of abgaal men married to somali Bantu women or even shaanshis. Even though you have a point but your analysis seems to come from ciyaalka qurbo jogta which still can't apply to all men.

how are the men more accepting of them, when the men are the ones oppressing them. they're the ones who refuse them their daughters, and are even the crazy kids on this site who call for their expulsion.

Somali women aren't flocking to African Americans. just like any women with eyes, we can appreciate the good looking among them. comapred to Somalis, Bantu or not, AA's are clearly the better looking:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Tyrone is definitely fine :diddyass:
Like its hard to come across one that's good-looking and has a noggin/education from what I've seen, but I can appreciate a good-looking Tyrone dammit. Kulaha what's the difference them and Bantus, nigga my eyesight is 20/20 :drakekidding:

Like its hard to come across one that's good-looking and has a noggin/education from what I've seen, but I can appreciate a good-looking Tyrone dammit. Kulaha what's the difference them and Bantus, nigga my eyesight is 20/20 :drakekidding:
girl, I'm blind as a bat and even I can tell the difference :chrisfreshhah:

when bakaroo or barkhad can look like Michael Ealy and young Denzel then we can talk.

VixR

Veritas
girl, I'm blind as a bat and even I can tell the difference :chrisfreshhah:

when bakaroo or barkhad can look like Michael Ealy and young Denzel then we can talk.
Don't encourage me:damn:

I'm can be too superficial with looks:meleshame:I feel like I'm going down a rabbithole here, even Moody and MadNomad couldn't slow me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts