A serious question to the somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seriously question to the xalimo members in here as well as the none members out there.

Why is it that somali women are not willing to marry/sleep with somali Bantus yet they wouldn't mind doing the same with other madoow despite all being Madow?

If it's madoow fetish then why discriminate the Madows who are close to you in terms of religion and language to a degree. What is it with this selectivity?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Because maddow is excotic and if you're going for something outside you might as well try something further from you then a minority clan, which resembles somalis in many ways.

But don't ask me i like my men whiter than creamy milk:damedamn:

You have so many questions for somali women sxb. This is your third in the last three days.
give us a preview bal, what are your questions for the rest of the week?

VixR

Veritas
African Americans look a bajillion 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-> x infinity better than Somali Bantus :mjlol:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
This is a legit question tho. If you find Nigerians, Ghanaian, and AAs attractive then what's wrong with Somali Bantus? I think for a lot of people both women and men, when they date out it's not always based on attractive but a need to escape ones culture and group to fully distance themselves form Somalis.

@VixR lmao have you ever seen a Somali bantu? Some of them look Congolese and others are mixed with Carab and are lightskin. They all share the same traits, hair, nose but they vary in skin color and built.

Merca

Inactive.
I would love to hear from your point of view how they different other than the language and hiphop/crime culture

I'm sure even the most Madow lovers can not answer that.
African Americans look nothing like Bantus in my opinion. Also, look at the tutsis and hutus - they look totally different. The Burundis, Hausa, Kikuyu etc, they all look different.

African Americans look nothing like Bantus in my opinion. Also, look at the tutsis and hutus - they look totally different. The Burundis, Hausa, Kikuyu etc, they all look different.
The vast majority of African Americans look west/central African. and the only few ones who look different have mixed with other races i.e. Mexican, native or white.

Again most xalimos marry Jamaicans, ghanians. Nigerians or AA who look as much Madow as somali Bantus. you don't see Tutsi/somali couple.

Here is a good example :dabcasar:Im sure somali Bantus look way better than that.
IMG_2454.PNG

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your obsession with Somali women is quite unsettling, find a hobby other than coming up with the most ridiculous questions. Qaandho kudishey!

Merca

Inactive.
The vast majority of African Americans look west/central African. and the only few ones who look different have mixed with other races i.e. Mexican, native or white.

Again most xalimos marry Jamaicans, ghanians. Nigerians or AA who look as much Madow as somali Bantus. you don't see Tutsi/somali couple.

Here is a good example :dabcasar:Im sure somali Bantus look way better than that.
View attachment 14679
Actually no, the Bantus I've met in Somalia looked nothing like Ghanaians, Kikuyo, Tutsi etc. Also, African Americans look different because they are a mixture of many different ethnic groups.

I don't understand why you're so fixated with who Somali women marry though?

VixR

Veritas
This is a legit question tho. If you find Nigerians, Ghanaian, and AAs attractive then what's wrong with Somali Bantus? I think for a lot of people both women and men, when they date out it's not always based on attractive but a need to escape ones culture and group to fully distance themselves form Somalis.

@VixR lmao have you ever seen a Somali bantu? Some of them look Congolese and others are mixed with Carab and are lightskin. They all share the same traits, hair, nose but they vary in skin color and built.
Not many, but I've seen a few. I'm sorry, Somali Bantus look nothing like AAs. Like nothing like them!! For being so-called "Madow", like how Somalis also love to lump West Africans with Bantus, but even they are not the same. They might as well be different species. If you're talking about the ones that are mixed with Barawanis, even they're definitely nothing like the actual regular Bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.