A serious question to the somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no, the Bantus I've met in Somalia looked nothing like Ghanaians, Kikuyo, Tutsi etc. Also, African Americans look different because they are a mixture of many different ethnic groups.

I don't understand why you're so fixated with who Somali women marry though?

I already told you Tutsis are not related to the other Bantus including AA. You just repeated what i said lol.

I don't care who they marry but i wanna understand the logic behind the selectivity of willing to marry/sleep with one Madow and being reluctant to another.

Not many, but I've seen a few. I'm sorry, Somali Bantus look nothing like AAs. Like nothing like them!! For being so-called "Madow", like how Somalis also love to lump West Africans with Bantus, but even they are not the same. They might as well be different species. If you're talking about the ones that are mixed with Barawanis, even they're definitely nothing like the actual regular Bantus.
nope most american negroes look closer to michael k williams than will smith.:camby:

Merca

Inactive.
I already told you Tutsis are not related to the other Bantus including AA. You just repeated what i said lol.

I don't care who they marry but i wanna understand the logic behind the selectivity of willing to marry/sleep with one Madow and being reluctant to another.
Oh, but still, you didn't even specify what you meant. Tutsis are still Bantus though and Somali Bantus aren't related to African Americans either. African Americans look nothing like Bantus, I've been to Somalia! I can easily instinguish an AA from a Somali Bantu.

There are women who prefer Italian men but wouldn't even look at a Swedish man even though they're both white.

African Americans look a bajillion 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-> x infinity better than Somali Bantus :mjlol:
:dead:

i was going to say that. some of them are good looking but most of them look congolese/south sudan mix (accept they only inherit the bad traits)

The vast majority of African Americans look west/central African. and the only few ones who look different have mixed with other races i.e. Mexican, native or white.

Again most xalimos marry Jamaicans, ghanians. Nigerians or AA who look as much Madow as somali Bantus. you don't see Tutsi/somali couple.

Here is a good example :dabcasar:Im sure somali Bantus look way better than that.
View attachment 14679
can you seriously tell me majority of AA and jamaicans look like that guy? :dead: the reach is astronomical.

VixR

Veritas
:dead:

i was going to say that. some of them are good looking but most of them look congolese/south sudan mix (accept they only inherit the bad traits)
These ppl are used to calling anything Black a Bantu, they can't even discern the obvious differences. We're not fking blind :mjlol:

I need to stop. I'll stop myself here.

These ppl are used to calling anything Black a Bantu, they can't discern the obvious differences. We're not fking blind :mjlol:

I need to stop. I'll stop myself here.
its like calling anything black somali. your equating an ethnic group to a WHOLE race (inwhich somalis belong to). makes no sense. they dont even look like the same race. this thread was just OP venting about a halimo ditching him for a jamaica guy. can't blame a sis for wanting to do better in life.

That moment xalimos are brain dead and reason with their fuuto :snoop: maybe he is mistaken as German!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have you ever even seen an AA? this is like me picking barkhad and saying this is what ALL somali men look like, when in reality its just a case of first cousins who fell in love. people that look like that guy are a minority. your playing yourself if you think otherwise.

VixR

Veritas
he looks west african if anything which is STILL nowhere near what a bantu looks like. these people are so uneducated about african phenotypes... its ridicules.
It makes sense that African Americans would more closely resemble West Africans; its their roots, and even pure West Africans don't look anything like Bantus. Nilotic ppl are also "Madow" and they're also distinct-looking. These are completely different groups and looks, even down to their body types.

He DOESN'T look Bantu!
What does a Bantu look like then :draketf: do you even know who the Bantu people are? Or where the majority of AA come from ?
have you ever even seen an AA? this is like me picking barkhad and saying this is what ALL somali men look like, when in reality its just a case of first cousins who fell in love. people that look like that guy are a minority. your playing yourself if you think otherwise.
the burden is on your side to convince me they don't look bantu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjkkk: So the same people who argue for somalis being the same as AAs and west africans are now saying somali bantus and west africans and AAs are different species?:what1:

If someone makes sense of that statement, be sure to tag me.:mjlol:

:mjkkk: So the same people who argue for somalis being the same as AAs and west africans are now saying somali bantus and west africans and AAs are different species?:what1:

That is the stupidity of the highest order walahi... Africans are either nilote, Bantu ( both have Madow features) and Cushitic. Most AA were slaves taken mostly from west and central africa ( little bit in the south all Bantu dominated areas). So if the AA are not mainly of Bantu origin cirka miyay kaso dhaceen as they definitely not from North America.

saying someone looks distinct doesn't mean they dont belong to the same race. somalis look distinct to habashies dont you agree? nilotes look different to bantus and west africans look different to each other and bantu tribes. but all of the above would be considered "black". race and ethnicity is different, and looking distinctly different doesn't make you a different race. each group has specific features that makes them look the way they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.