A question for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I’m sure you’ve got it all together deep down.
Ofc walaal, deep deep deep down..

Wagwan too macaan :salute:
Hiiya
animated-smileys-waving-011.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
i never played the game dirty and i really hate hurting peoples feelings wether that be a man or women.

thats the funny thing the guy is not the gullible kind and he is a serious person, but this woman got him good, i understood what he saw in her, she spoke respectfully and carried herself in a good manner. but maybe he wasnt her type i guess.

the question that still stands is why are women so inclined to go for the i dont give a danm guy, rather than i will give you all type.
Because she knows that you are a loyal guy judging by how you got your simp friend’s back. All of that “ I don’t care” attitude is just front also some women believe that when guy showers them with attention at first that he just wants to get laid. She was probably into you way before your simp friend paid for her rent.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Because she knows that you are a loyal guy judging by how you got your simp friend’s back. All of that “ I don’t care” attitude is just front also some women believe that when guy showers them with attention at first that he just wants to get laid. She was probably into you way before your simp friend paid for her rent.

:ulyin: i shall not speak on the first point.

you are right on the second note but if thats how men came off to men why would then assume it is different for men, or are most women under the impression that all men have low standards, cause some of us are picky believe it or not.

:francis:

Nomad2054

Fake news.

Somali men are suckers for pretty woman. Loved how you painted yourself as disinterested though

:chrisfreshhah:

you say somali men are suckers for pretty women as if we are one entity. i actually lost interest in her after i saw how she was hunting me down like an object i felt disgusted.
A pretty face and a and unique body alone just dont do it for me i cant speak for other men, but i would rather choose an average looking woman with high intelligence and i am speaking with experience.

stop hating abaayo :gnzbryw: and tell me how you would explain what took place, give us the shabelle female perspective.

:dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
I don't see the mystery. You're equating accepting money from him as an indication of romantic interest. She's clearly not the least bit interested in the other guy.

Anyone can be good enough to use, but that doesn't make them the object of interest or desire.

Bill Withers sang it best :damnmusic:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:ulyin: i shall not speak on the first point.

you are right on the second note but if thats how men came off to men why would then assume it is different for men, or are most women under the impression that all men have low standards, cause some of us are picky believe it or not.

:francis:
Most women know how to read a guy, they know when you are fronting. And just because your friend paid for her rent doesn’t mean that she has to date him, money cannot buy attraction. She is actually a loyal woman for only sticking to the guy she was initially attracted to. So forget about the bro code and give the girl a chance. Y’all never went on a date but she is keep inviting you to her place lol I think she just wants a short fling :cosbyhmm:

Nomad2054

I don't see the mystery. You're equating accepting money from him as an indication of romantic interest. She's clearly not the least bit interested in the other guy.

Anyone can be good enough to use, but that doesn't make them the object of interest or desire.

Bill Withers sang it best :damnmusic:

excellent point there VixR romantic interests and financial interests are not mutually exclusive, from your answer i gather that she had chosen me from the get go and anything the poor guy wouldnt have affected her prior choice.

i like how you snuck in your good taste of music brilliant way to end a note and what a smooth song that is.

:ahh:

Nomad2054

Most women know how to read a guy, they know when you are fronting. And just because your friend paid for her rent doesn’t mean that she has to date him, money cannot buy attraction. She is actually a loyal woman for only sticking to the guy she was initially attracted to. So forget about the bro code and give the girl a chance. Y’all never went on a date but she is keep inviting you to her place lol I think she just wants a short fling :cosbyhmm:

her loyalty was something that never came to mind really, exactly thats what i kept seeing a short fling, i find that nasty since i am relationship kind of guy and now am all about marriage so i will pass but thanks for in the insight.

:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.