A question for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
in my short years on this earth i have witnessed something that has extremely confused me.women for the most part say they want a man who is caring, attentive and considerate but i found the opposite to be true, let me give you one example from my life.

Exhibit A:

there was this woman in a course i once attended she was both good looking and classy, i really didnt give her any attention unlike the other guys in our course. this one guy i befriended fell head over heals for the girl and wouldnt stop talking about her beauty.

A few head nods later and the occasional hello the girl approaches me and tells me about her economical situation and how she is late on rent and might lose her apartment, after listening to her story i wished her the best and gave her a few words of encouragement. Days later the friend i told you about informs me that he helped her out after hearing the same story she told me.

At the start of the course we were all assigned seats and i was seated next to these two somalis guys, the girl spoke to one of them and changed seats with him. even though i didnt pay her much attention she would initiating convos with me, talking in detail about her personal life. one day she invites me to her place for some "tea", i declined respectfully.

while all this was taking place the one friend i had tells me how she didnt pay him back the money she loaned from him, he actually didnt care much for the money but what bothered him the most was how she deprived him of her attention, and in some sick twisted way i was making her pay for the hurt she was causing this guy, he was really a miskiin the poor sucker lool.

on the day the course ended the of three us went to a pizza place to celebrate, i suggested we all pitch in but he would have none of it, so while he was ordering the food the girl asks me what plans i had for the day and how the offer of "tea" was still on the table. i told her i had some family business i had to take care of.the guy got back to the table and started talking to her attempting to seal the deal, she shot down every attempt and rather engaged with me, in turn i shot her down and turn the spot light back to him. After what felt like an eternity of cringe, i excused myself and told them i had to take a phone call so they could have some quality time alone, it didnt work out well the girl bounced as soon as i got back.

this is not the only time this kind of thing happened i chose this story because its the shortest one i have.

the guy treated the girl like a queen and she saw him as a peasant and i barely acknowledge her existence and was reward for it.

so what gives ladies, is it low self esteem, your love of reverse psychology or your need for mystery???

:cosbyhmm:

That nigga gave her money???:dead:

Bro people want what they can’t have. I’m more disappointed at you, why didn’t you tell that poor sucker that he was coming of as a simp?:farmajoyaab:

Nomad2054

That nigga gave her money???:dead:

Bro people want what they can’t have. I’m more disappointed at you, why didn’t you tell that poor sucker that he was coming of as a simp?:farmajoyaab:

poor guy did pay wallahi he was blinded by her looks girl was fine no lie.

:hahaidiot:

i did tell him in so many ways without being too direct but homeboy didnt peep game what can i do.

:mybusiness:

Nomad2054

She already has him, she is trying to see what you got to offer

but what about the man that puts her first shouldnt he be rewarded for his good deeds, rather than the careless one who could care less wether she is breathing or not.

Btw that friend of yours did he only lend her money so she could some how like him or did he do it out of generosity because if it’s the latter one he shouldn’t be frustrated/sad

interesting, so this is a normal thing

And common sense.

If you smile too much, lavish her with attention and act like a perfect gentlemen, you'll mess it up. Acting eager and polite is indicative of Beta status. She knows a high value man would act far more aloof and indifferent. That’s why they say be a low investment guy until you get “buy” signals.

Nomad2054

She seems like a manipulator and your friend seems to be the one lacking in self-esteem.

this is how most women are like now adays, if you spoil thme you get kicked and if you ignore them or act indifferent you are loved.

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
He sounds like a miskeen... may Allaah grant him with a spouse that appreciates him. Ameen. That girl is just a *blank*. She sounds like an egocentric person who uses people.

His mistake is giving her money and all this attention for what? She doesn’t appreciate anything. He was blinded by something so superficial that he didn’t see her true colors.

Nomad2054

Btw that friend of yours did he only lend her money so she could some how like him or did he do it out of generosity because if it’s the latter one he shouldn’t be frustrated/sad

no he really felt her pain and gave it out of care, thats why he really didnt care about the money.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You are good friend, well done to you but I think you need to have a serious chat with your friend, explain everything to him, he seems like he lacks self-esteem and needs to understand when people are taking advantage of him. If he doesn't listen then he is a lost cause.

As for the girl, she is straight up triffling who wants a guy who is respectable but preys on the weak guys to get what she wants in the mean time. Same as those girls who go on dates for meals, disgusting

Last edited:

Nomad2054

And common sense.

If you smile too much, lavish her with attention and act like a perfect gentlemen, you'll mess it up. Acting eager and polite is indicative of Beta status. She knows a high value man would act far more aloof and indifferent. That’s why they say be a low investment guy until you get “buy” signals.

this is the reality of today so i wonder as a man how do you ever lower your guard, how can you ever show woman the real you, the person your family and friends have the honor of seeing.

Nomad2054

He sounds like a miskeen... may Allaah grant him with a spouse that appreciates him. Ameen. That girl is just a *blank*. She sounds like an egocentric person who uses people.

His mistake is giving her money and all this attention for what? She doesn’t appreciate anything. He was blinded by something so superficial that he didn’t see her true colors.

ouch rich i didnt know this was a prayer level situation. :pachah1:

you are right he gave too much too early, but why curb him to the side for me the guy who didnt care at all thats what puzzles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts