A question for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
danm you were playing the role of my friend in that one soma aha :mjlol:

well she might have liked what i had to say even though honestly i shared very little with here.

Nomad

I was just friendly to her given that she was a young lady who was very far from her family. She was a smart, gorgeous and may I add exotic girl. I was a broke uni student and for the little amount that I made from mowing elderly people’s lawns on weekends, it was spent for rent and meals at the University college. She was in a better financial position than me because her scholarship was fully paid by the Norwegian government and her parents sent her money. She was a very generous girl who had great interest in indigenous and minorities issues. She is now a human rights lawyer representing refugees in Oslo. A decent and beautiful person.

I have astute observational skills sis;); there's not always a need for first hand experience when you're a vicarious learner:samwelcome:

This is so strange. My sister says the exact same thing when I’m trying to convince her to stop watching Netflix and do something with herself.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So the nigga helped was in dire need of money. And you didn’t help her out. You just gave her prayers. Prayers ain’t gonna pay the bills.

So your friend came through and helped her out. And she still pursued you?

Women ain’t shit. @RICH @MariaMaria wtf is this.the chick legit needed assistance and she just used homie for a check.

Ayy man from now on just help out women you guys aren’t attracted too. They won’t use you like the attractive ones. If they really need money they can become Instagram models and sell slim fit tea.

The dude really came through like a knight in shingling armor and she turned him down?
THIS IS WHY YOU DONT GO AFTER BROKE FEMALES. UUF THEY ARE TRASH.
^ @PhaedrusHunt @Nomad2054 @Slickback @AussieHustler stay away from broke women

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
So the nigga helped was in dire need of money. And you didn’t help her out. You just gave her prayers. Prayers ain’t gonna pay the bills.

So your friend came through and helped her out. And she still pursued you?

Women ain’t shit. @RICH @MariaMaria wtf is this.the chick legit needed assistance and she just used homie for a check.

Ayy man from now on just help out women you guys aren’t attracted too. They won’t use you like the attractive ones. If they really need money they can become Instagram models and sell slim fit tea.

The dude really came through like a knight in shingling armor and she turned him down?
THIS IS WHY YOU DONT GO AFTER BROKE FEMALES. UUF THEY ARE TRASH.
^ @PhaedrusHunt @Nomad2054 @Slickback @AussieHustler stay away from broke women

Calm down mate :ohno:

You be acting like you’re the fella himself.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

giphy.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
This is so strange. My sister says the exact same thing when I’m trying to convince her to stop watching Netflix and do something with herself.
Hey, I said "not always a need"...not "no need [at all]":bell::ufdup:. Living my hiki truth is a 'luxury' that I can't quite afford atm:(.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Im always on some weird satanic shit when girls ask me for money.
I ask them politely to sell me their soul before.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im always on some weird satanic shit when girls ask me for money.
I ask them politely to sell me their soul before.

R u Iblis? R u the one who reminded me of Iblis as the same creation from God>?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Omg no offence but don't ever give girls money they'll look at you like a bank.:bell: dont even drive them or hold things for them, unlike its legit from their side i.e. they do it for you aswell. If I was mean aswell I'd take more money from people who offer, but I'm too nice. I only do it for my girl friends. I hear so many boys doing this are you guys retards or something I can't even feel bad for someone so dumb. Needs to babied:noneck: I think it's because our parents put more responsibility on somali girls since young, but the boys have none so they end up naive af.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
R u Iblis? R u the one who reminded me of Iblis as the same creation from God>?

hey basra whats this second hand comment peddling we need your expertise on this one, even if you are from the victorian age.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Omg no offence but don't ever give girls money they'll look at you like a bank.:bell: dont even drive them or hold things for them, unlike its legit from their side i.e. they do it for you aswell. If I was mean aswell I'd take more money from people who offer, but I'm too nice. I only do it for my girl friends. I hear so many boys doing this are you guys retards or something I can't even feel bad for someone so dumb. Needs to babied:noneck: I think it's because our parents put more responsibility on somali girls since young, but the boys have none so they end up naive af.

The guy kinda lost himself in her charm and her looks and i guess he would have walked to the ends of the earth to get her, she saw that and took advantage i get that, but why come at me???
i felt like she went against her own interest.

but i know the points you raised girl you are about a decade late on that memo though.

:liberaltears:

but thank you for always keeping it so danm real wallahi.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts