A question for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
You are good friend, well done to you but I think you need to have a serious chat with your friend, explain everything to him, he seems like he lacks self-esteem and needs to understand when people are taking advantage of him. If he doesn't listen then he is a lost cause.

As for the girl, she is straight up triffling who wants a guy who is respectable but preys on the weak guys to get what she wants in the mean time. Same as those girl who go on dates for meals, disgusting

i never played the game dirty and i really hate hurting peoples feelings wether that be a man or women.

thats the funny thing the guy is not the gullible kind and he is a serious person, but this woman got him good, i understood what he saw in her, she spoke respectfully and carried herself in a good manner. but maybe he wasnt her type i guess.

the question that still stands is why are women so inclined to go for the i dont give a danm guy, rather than i will give you all type.

Nomad2054

Come on nomad!!! You were the miskiin and tell us, how much were your losses?

there is that reverse psychology i was talking about, i am a man get from here with that.

i wish i was that guy so naive and innocent i lost that long time ago, i feel like am 70

:meleshame:

At my first semester in uni, I liked this Norwegian exchange student, she was half Norwegian and half Vietnamese, but due to my character, I never went in for the kill. One weekend, she called me excitedly to tell me that she met a fantastic Somali guy in a club. He turned out to be someone that I know who lied to her because he was married with two children and lied about his age. I kept quiet and she found out that he was a jerk. The moral of the story is humans are complex, but generally, they will warm up to any person who says what they want to hear about themselves. It isn’t the bad boy Vs the caring guy, but it’s the sweet talker Vs one who acts like a parent to her.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
ouch rich i didnt know this was a prayer level situation. :pachah1:

you are right he gave too much too early, but why curb him to the side for me the guy who didnt care at all thats what puzzles me.

Why not? That girl did him dirty. We should make use of it now since a dua from a fasting person will always be accepted.

Haa waan gartay. Maybe he came across as too excited which can be off putting. This isn’t something what an alpha male does in the very beginning. You probably came across as a alpha male which made her interested in you. This is just a theory though :hillarybiz:

TooMacaan

VIP
If your friend kept pursuing that girl even with all those BLARING red flags-- the only logical conclusion is that she must've been baddddd af..

...but yet, we're supposed to believe that you turned down multiple opportunities to potentially hit it bc "in some sick twisted way i was making her pay for the hurt she was causing this guy"??? Lool, uh-huh,
:russ: :chrisfreshhah::childplease::ulyin::comeon:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
i never played the game dirty and i really hate hurting peoples feelings wether that be a man or women.

thats the funny thing the guy is not the gullible kind and he is a serious person, but this woman got him good, i understood what he saw in her, she spoke respectfully and carried herself in a good manner. but maybe he wasnt her type i guess.

the question that still stands is why are women so inclined to go for the i dont give a danm guy, rather than i will give you all type.

Some girls find it overwhelming if the guy is being overly affectionate. In some cases it makes the guy look easy , whereas the guy that ignores them and doesn't give them all the attention they seek seems more put together. Also yes, I think it's about the mystery as well or something

Idk :ayaanswag: that's the conclusion I've come to lol

but guys do this all the time.

Nomad2054

At my first semester in uni, I liked this Norwegian exchange student, she was half Norwegian and half Vietnamese, but due to my character, I never went in for the kill. One weekend, she called me excitedly to tell me that she met a fantastic Somali guy in a club. He turned out to be someone that I know who lied to her because he was married with two children and lied about his age. I kept quiet and she found out that he was a jerk. The moral of the story is humans are complex, but generally, they will warm up to any person who says what they want to hear about themselves. It isn’t the bad boy Vs the caring guy, but it’s the sweet talker Vs one who acts like a parent to her.

danm you were playing the role of my friend in that one soma aha :mjlol:

well she might have liked what i had to say even though honestly i shared very little with here.

Why not? That girl did him dirty. We should make use of it now since a dua from a fasting person will always be accepted.

Haa waan gartay. Maybe he came across as too excited which can be off putting. This isn’t something what an alpha male does in the very beginning. You probably came across as a alpha male which made her interested in you. This is just a theory though :hillarybiz:

i guess its the same with guys too cause if you asked me why didnt i accept her advances, i would probably say she came off too strong i felt like a target she was aiming for rather than being some one she found interesting.

but her being woman i thought financial interest would come before need of a the Alpha male persona, something i really dont even believe in.

Last edited:

Nomad2054

If your friend kept pursuing that girl even with all those BLARING red flags-- the only logical conclusion is that she must've been baddddd af..

...but yet, we're supposed to believe that you turned down multiple opportunities to potentially hit it bc "in some sick twisted way i was making her pay for the hurt she was causing this guy"??? Lool, uh-huh,
:russ: :chrisfreshhah::childplease::ulyin::comeon:

i did admit she really was fine but i look for other things in woman too, i am a deep person so looks alone dont do it for me take it as you wish though. some faraxs have class soo maadan garan

:dabcasar:

Nomad2054

Some girls find it overwhelming if the guy is being overly affectionate. In some cases it makes the guy look easy , whereas the guy that ignores them and doesn't give them all the attention they seek seems more put together. Also yes, I think it's about the mystery as well or something

Idk :ayaanswag: that's the conclusion I've come to lol

but guys do this all the time.

you are right on that one, self respecting men think exactly same i guess its more of a standard rather than opportunity.

but the opposite is true sometimes but it mostly applies to low self esteem people both males/females

:ehh:

TooMacaan

VIP
i did admit she really was fine but i look for other things in woman too, i am a deep person so looks alone dont do it for me take it as you wish though. some faraxs have class soo maadan garan

:dabcasar:
Bro solidarity isn't a thing, O' noble one-- majority of men will F over their friends for a chance to get some:francis:. Sad, but true.

No one likes a thirsty nigga.:drakelaugh::liberaltears: what kind of a guy hands over money to a girl he barely knows so he might have a chance. She finessed him wallahi.

Leave that caring shit for when youve secured her. Going far and beyond for a girl you barely know is cringe:mjlol: we trynna feel special when we've secured you not when we just blinked. Tell your home boy to do better.

Nomad2054

Rule #1: Never give women money
Rule #2 There is no rule number two
:manny::kanyeshrug:

rule 2 dont shower them with attention
rule 3 compliment them only when the moral is either very low or very high
rule 4 every once in a while address there flaws to keep em honest
rule 5 seek their counsel on soft issues but deliver em like its a matter of life or death

Last edited:

Nomad2054

Bro solidarity isn't a thing, O' noble one-- majority of men will F over their friends for a chance to get some:francis:. Sad, but true.

boys with scarcity mindset have no honour but men with abundance mindset do, you been around boys i guess hence Toomacaan for the sweet tooth candy lovers.

:duckr:

TooMacaan

VIP
boys with scarcity mindset have no honour but men with abundance mindset do, you been around boys i guess hence Toomacaan for the sweet tooth candy lovers.

:duckr:
I have astute observational skills sis;); there's not always a need for first hand experience when you're a vicarious learner:samwelcome:

Nomad2054

No one likes a thirsty nigga.:drakelaugh::liberaltears: what kind of a guy hands over money to a girl he barely knows so he might have a chance. She finessed him wallahi.

Leave that caring shit for when youve secured her. Going far and beyond for a girl you barely know is cringe:mjlol: we trynna feel special when we've secured you not when we just blinked. Tell your home boy to do better.

she kinda pleaded with him and he did have the money, so he thought help her out win her heart and live happily ever after until the wake up call came.

:lolbron:

but i noticed women are ruthless to kind men like him, whilst most men would cherish a women who is giving, not always but most times.

:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts