A question for somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very much Somali, that much is not up for debate. Otherwise I would choose Ashkenazi. Somaliland is a terrible name btw, and the demonym is even worse. North-Somalia, although still bad, is a much better name.

We are not kids, names are trivial. Somaliland is suitable as that is our historical identity. North Somalia seems stupid.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Sometimes I agree with the Salafis in regards to democracy and the harm it causes. Just look at this thread, a useless ethnic group like Somalis who cannot even build roads themselves are dividing themselves based on who colonised who.

No wonder why Salahuddin al Ayyubi went to war with the Muslims and the Shias before he went to war with the Crusaders, even though they had taken Jerusalem. Somalis must wage war on Somalis before Kenya/Ethiopia.

Sometimes I agree with the Salafis in regards to democracy and the harm it causes. Just look at this thread, a useless ethnic group like Somalis who cannot even build roads themselves are dividing themselves based on who colonised who.

No wonder why Salahuddin al Ayyubi went to war with the Muslims and the Shias before he went to war with the Crusaders, even though they had taken Jerusalem. Somalis must wage war on Somalis before Kenya/Ethiopia.

You have no dignity, you will side with anyone who is against Somaliland, even crazy extremists.

It's embarrassing :lolbron:

The borders weren't made by Isaaq, darood or hawiye:camby:. That's like saying Djibouti is based on Qabyaalad and it's an ciisa state:childplease:. You all can't wrap your mind around the fact that somaliland existed prior to Somalia or the somali republic. When you want to take a jab you make up this false notion of Qabyaalad as if Isaaq made the borders themselves. Like I said, we took what we came with nothing more nothing less

You might not have made the borders, but you choose to live by borders the gaalos made.
Wallahi isaaqs are funny they thinks theres an actual borders betwwen somaliland and somalia.
They thinks geeljires need to show their passport to travel east of taleex:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement

Allahu akbar waa lillahi xamd!

The light is getting to you brother, in all brother drop this notion of democracy that is a sinking ship and join us in reclaiming our glory as Qazis.

black

live and let die.
We are not kids, names are trivial. Somaliland is suitable as that is our historical identity. North Somalia seems stupid.

Of course it matters, it's a very superficial and unoriginal name. There is literally a bigger and more populous country referring to the same thing next door.

N

nadia

Well the worst thing apart from unification is becoming a silly irrelevant vassal state under the influence of another foreign country. That is what will happen if we are recognised.
do you know if we become independent most of these somalis running to Europe by boat will get more opportunities we will receive more help and trade legally we can do anything without asking somalia permission

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You might not have made the borders, but you choose to live by borders the gaalos made.
Wallahi isaaqs are funny they thinks theres an actual borders betwwen somaliland and somalia.
They thinks geeljires need to show their passport to travel east of taleex:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
The borders which give THEIR land to Ethiopia is what they are seeking legitimacy with.

@Hemaal and others are right. Ever since inception of the unified Somali state in 1960, it was the south who (forcibly) called the shots:

View attachment 20124

View attachment 20125
This is akin to a tiny village in rural England having more political clout than a large industrial city (which actually did happen prior to the Great Reform Act 1832).

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

latest
That grammar though:lolbron:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Are you even hearing yourself :draketf:
In the morning, the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, 'What did your prisoner do yesterday?' I replied, 'He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will benefit me, so I let him go.' The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, 'What are they?' I replied, 'He said to me, ‘When ever you go to bed, recite Ayat al-Kursi from the beginning to the end: ‘Allah – There is no God but He, the Living, the Everlasting.’ He further said to me, ‘If you do so, Allah will appoint a guard for you, who will stay with you, and no devil will come near you till morning.’ The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, 'He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Hurairah?' Abu Hurairah said, 'No.' He said, 'It was Shaytan (the Devil).'" [Sahih Bukhari: Book of Wakalah]

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Allahu akbar waa lillahi xamd!

The light is getting to you brother, in all brother drop this notion of democracy that is a sinking ship and join us in reclaiming our glory as Qazis.
Some things are accurate, and that is giving nomads who were butchering each other in clan wars before the colonialists arrived this alien European concept of "democracy" is a recipe of disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.