A question for Somali woman (basra you’re not included)

Which one would you prefer

• A man who insists on living with his mother

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • A man with a second wife abroad

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
What's there to be suspicious of my little kitten. Chicks dig a straight talking baldie. When I was a miskiin, I never got laid, but when I became an Alpha male, it was muff dives every night.

Aa khaas calayk you’re not only a trash talking egghead, but also a man ho.

RICH

right? how can you live knowing your man is with another woman

You will need a lot of patient and being jealous is indeed not more than normal. Look at the wives of nabi Mohammed alayhi salaam. Even they were jealous of each other. But eventually you will get used to it I guess...

TooMacaan

VIP
You are underestimating the energy someone brings when they are living with you 24/7 and they despise you.

There are some mother in laws who have their own issues but
Take it out on you in a very pass-agg way. Things like “oh why isn’t my son eating, you’re starving him” to outright insulting you to your face and behind your back.
Perhaps, but if that's the case.. I'd go with what Rich said, as previously mentioned.

The thing is tho, if a mother has raised the type of man that I'd be interested in to the point of marriage...she must also have some good qualities herself. And even if she doesn't...[& he just miraculously happened to turn out well despite his mom's issues]...then he should still be logical, considerate, and bold enough to resolve the problem in a fair way.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
right? how can you live knowing your man is with another woman

thisssss

I'd get so jealous , I know myself :sass2: I'd do some conniving shit and get them divorced.

I do like what @Idil-Beydaan said about getting along with her, my uncle has two wives and they are angels because they act like friends when they see each other. 45 years is a long time tho, maybe they already had all their beefs :mjlol:

thisssss

I'd get so jealous , I know myself :sass2: I'd do some conniving shit and get them divorced.

I do like what @Idil-Beydaan said about getting along with her, my uncle has two wives and they are angels because they act like friends when they see each other. 45 years is a long time tho, maybe they already had all their beefs :mjlol:
:chrisfreshhah:haha me too. it's either me or her! if he insists on being with both of us I am leaving. there are plenty of fish in the sea :duckr:

but i know what you mean, my grandpa had like four wives and as far as i know, they got along. would even help each other out lol

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You will need a lot of patient and being jealous is indeed not more than normal. Look at the wives of nabi Mohammed alayhi salaam. Even they were jealous of each other. But eventually you will get used to it I guess...

We are not like Prophet Muhammad tho he was a blessed man and no one like him will ever be, i have got to give probs to those women who are in a polygamous relationship :whew:

women of that time were probably used to it:manny:

but in 2018 a woman can provide for herself so there's no need for polygamy.

RICH

women of that time were probably used to it:manny:

but in 2018 a woman can provide for herself so there's no need for polygamy.

I don’t think having a provider is the only reason why a women could be a second second wife. Maybe the first wife can’t bare many pregnancies or even can’t have children. Anyways there could be various reasons why a man considers to have more wives. But definitely props to the women who can live with the idea of sharing their man. On the other hand you will gain a big family and it’s even better when you have a good relationship with the other sister wives.

RICH

We are not like Prophet Muhammad tho he was a blessed man and no one like him will ever be, i have got to give probs to those women who are in a polygamous relationship :whew:

Definitely wallaahi. Maybe some women don’t mind at all and they’re glad when the husband is out of the house :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending